What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Automatic Recording Settings

I would like to be able to send out a group zoom meeting link that can be accessed at any time, not a specified meeting date and time, and also have automatic recording enabled. This is for a work project that I am conducting some online card sorting...

Zoom call with Otter Assistant

Hi there - I have a basic Zoom account, and recently tested Otter Assistant for transcription. I was happy with the results, however Otter essentially becomes the "3rd" person at the meeting, therefore kicking in the 40 minute time limit. Is this hap...

Andie by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Sign In/Sign Out Report only shows sign in times

I would like to be able to have a record of the times of meetings I participate in (not only those I hosted). There is a report that seems like it would do the trick -- the "Sign In/Sign Out Report." (This is located in Admin > Account Management > R...

extending a recurring series of meetings

I tried to change the date on my recurring series of meetings in order to keep the same meeting ID, but when I did the meeting from today forward simply disappeared. When I went to the previous meeting, the meeting ID was missing from the settings. W...

Searching for suitable zoom package

Greetings! Since I'm a therapist, I provide a variety of online therapy sessions in Canada. Previously, I used FB Messenger and WhatsApp video calls, but now I'm going to expand my audience, so I need to have a video call with 1000+ people. How can Z...

Resolved! Meeting disappeared from Meetings List

Hi, So my colleague created a new meeting that is set to occur on January 25th, but it apparently disappeared from the Meeting list on the Web Portal. The meeting is still working : when I enter the ID and password, it looks like everything is fine a...

Music on Ipad or I phone

I do Reiki via Zoom, but the music cannot be heard or it cuts in and out.I am using an iPad for my Zoom and I had Pandora playing from my phone to a speaker. How do I get quality sound to go through the mic on zoom to my client so they can get in a m...

Briana by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?