What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Salle d'attente et participants au téléphone

Bonjour, J'ai bien désactivé ma salle d'attente et ça fonctionne pour tous le monde SAUf mes participants au téléphone. Est-ce que la salle d'attente est là par défaut pour les gens au téléphone, ou bien s'il y a un endroit dans le menu pour empêcher...

Dead pixel after share screen

I'm a licensed user of Zoom, but everytime I need to share my screen, I face 3 problems: 01) It takes too long to share02) the computer starts running very slow03) Dead pixel When others share the screen with me, they don't have any problem, even if ...

ZOOM meeting opening before the date

I set up a zoom meeting for Jan 24 and when I tested the link it brought up the message that this meeting is scheduled for January 24, 2022. I then uses the registration link on my website, now when parents try the link it opens the zoom meeting rath...

Hi allWhen I try to record locally I get the error 10485915

Alternative host are the same in all zoom meetings for the day

Hi, how come when I assign someone as an alternative host (prior to the scheduled meeting), the same person/s assigned in a particular meeting becomes the alternative host of other meetings on the same day? This kind of setting is not applicable to u...

kdotn03 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

add to calendar on invite

I have received invite that has 'add to calendar' on invite When i send my intvites how can i include this option for invitees Add to calendar.??

invitations

I am new to Zoom. When inviting guests, is their an easier way to invite besides crying invitation and eating it to an email? What if you do not have an email for individuals and only phone numbers? Does the guest have to download the Zoom app or can...

AM1563 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?