Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Mass delete recordings from other users

So here's my situation. When I look at my own recordings, I can see how many files are included in each one. 1 file is the video, 1 file is the audio, 1 file is the transcript (bc we have the auto transcript function turned on) and 1 file is the chat...

Waiting room not working

Waiting room is enabled under my Zoom settings, but yet everyone that joins my meetings are not placed in a waiting room. I have verified these are not co-hosts. This randomly started happening and it seems the setting is not taking. I have disabled ...

harnette_0-1654176489462.png

Blur function on Zoom not available - why

Hello anyone,No matter what update I have on my mac laptop or on my zoom software, I can never seem to access the Blur function. It isn't there or downloadable. Why is this? Both of my mac and zoom are up to date and have the latest available softwar...

Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 6.59.07 pm.png
EASH by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Android audio sharing problem

I have a problem with sharing videos on my Xiaomi pad 5. When I share the screen, I activate the "share audio" option, but when I start a video the other participants cannot hear the audio. I have tried everything but with another device and it works...

How do I capture the event when guest join the waiting room

I am using custom UI and enable waiting room feature. How can I capture the joining event when guest join the waiting room? When the host enters the meeting, it can trigger onWaitingRoomStatusChange, but no event trigger when other guest join in. Her...

Maximum participants displayed in gallery view

Hi Team , I have desktop client for zoom.In my general meetings i have around 20 to 30 participants with Video on.When I switch to Gallery view , all the participants get displayed to the screen at once.(As my Maximum participants displayed is set to...

Unknown person joining my meeting

I received an email message that "so and so" had joined my meeting.... the meeting was a recurring one and the individual had joined the meeting 2 months in the future. I signed on and started the meeting - no one was there, but how can this happen, ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now