Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

How to get usage report for licensed users?

Hello. I think, that I've some licensed users that doesn't use Zoom at all. so Licenses are used for nothing.can't find any usefull report to get detailed view of Meetings per user per year or something like that.

WingDog by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Portrait mode 180 degrees error

Hello everyone, I have a rather specific question about Zoom's video formatting.When I meet with my team on other video platforms we turn our laptops on their sides so we can see more of eachother and make it feel lik we are sitting in a circle.We tr...

GRABACIONES SIN AUDIO

HOLA, cuando grabo en directo con musica de fondo y guardo la clase. No se escucha el audio de la clase grabada

request data invalid

Everytime I try and click the link to access zoom through my schools website (Canvas) tech-connect it takes me to a page stating that the request data is invalid (2507). I am using an ipad.

Error code 1004.

Zoom did not want to update the error code that would pop up saying that the app version was not updated and needed to be 5.12.22. I looked up online unable to update Zoom on Mac and it redirected me to Zoom IT> Troubleshooting issues with Zoom updat...

China

Has anyone experienced difficulties in connecting for meetings in China in outlying cities (not Being or Shanghai) during US business hours such that evening or weekend hours are better?

tlg by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes