Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Alternative Host

When assigning "Alternative Host" I receive message that the person must have a license. Is there another option. I have a weekly meeting that I will not be able to attend, however the group needs to meet. Help! If I send out meeting link. Can the gr...

Meeting ID

I have been having a problem lately joining zoom meetings... When I type in the meeting ID for example https:// it won't let me type the special characters :// it will only show https. This is a problem because I have to join meetings for school for ...

zoom for music recital

Is it possible to use an outside mic and also another sound input (like karaoke music) without the latter sounding awful?

Hosting Meeting

Hello,Just want to know if there is a way I can host up to 500 people in the zoom option

if I select "only authenticated users can join"

if I select "only authenticated users can join",- can I let non-authenticated users in by a. ALSO selecting passcode on the settings page b. giving the non-authenticated users the passcode?I am using "only authenticated users can join" for weekly mee...

Problems with intruding into the conference

Hello,I have a terrible issue with my zoom sessions some hackers got attached their computer to my zoom account and they are intruding into each my conference. I tired all the security measures listed on the site but they are probably using some mirr...

Oxana1 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes