Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Cohosts

Hi! I need to pay for our account. We currently have Pro. I have noticed that I can not add Cohosts to meetings. Is that because we have Pro and that only work in Business? Or, is it a function that need to be setup in the Settings.Christina

AH418 by Newcomer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

audio no longer works

I am using the web client to access zoom. I get knocked out of join audio with computer. I can only rejoin once and will get the audio. The button to rejoin after working one time no longer activates. When I try to use the join button the first time,...

maryz by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Editing a recorded Zoom session

I set up a Zoom I hosted to automatically record a meeting, and it did so. However I'd like to edit out the first 10 minutes of the meeting (which was random discussion and not related to the topic of the meeting). When I viewed the recording and cli...

CLarsen2 by Newcomer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Video

I am in a Zoom mediation and I can see myself but I can't see the other parties and they can't see me.

Need help with Audio issues

HI There, I like to share some music in my online Zoom fitness class. I have troubles when it comes to hear the music in the background (which I share in the internal computer sound and via stereo speakers for the people around in person) and my inst...