Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Access to meetings history

Hello Everybody,I am sorry to take your attention for a probably obvious question, but I have a problem to access to the history of zoom meetings i have hosted. I have a pro account, I often schedule meetings and I also directly launch meetings witho...

AMI_CAL by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No visual seen from a shared screen in the recording

The recording of our meeting when viewed provided the transcript speech and audio files and the combination of audio/visual/transcription file. The later file however had audio only - the speaker was heard but not seen. What caused this? I shared "my...

Resolved! Question on Large Meetings

Hi! I added Large meetings last month onto my basic account. Will that automatically extend ALL my meetings to 500 participants or do I need to select which meetings should be considered large (i.e. have the 500 capacity)? Please let me know as I've ...

hrustick by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

ASAP Camera Control Set Global Disable

Can you Please change the take control of participants Global setting to Disabled. We are having many issue with participants requesting access to take control of participants video . ASAP .