Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Transcription font size

I was able to change the size of the text in the chat window and subtitles but I don't see a way to increase the size of the transcription text during a Zoom meeting. Is there a way to do that from within Zoom?

Can I retrieve a lost registration list?

I changed a meeting (which had 25 registrants) to a re-occurring meeting and lost this said registrant list. I did not download the list nor enabled an email to be sent when participants registered. Is there any way to retrieve this "lost" registrant...

Some Zoom Meeting Invitations Fail to Deliver

I have been using Zoom weekly for Bible study meetings with 6 friends for 1-1/2 year. For the past 3 meetings I got error messages from Comcast (***********) that the invitations failed delivery to 3 people ("permanent error"). Today it delivery fail...

Yes, Zoom does not work with recent version of Fedora.

I like others, am having major problems running Zoomunder Fedora 35.Fedora 35 by default runs the Pipewire audio daemon,and my outgoing audio (my spoken voice) was extremelydistorted. I switched from Pipewire to the PulseAudio daemon,and my spoken vo...

Jurek by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

move meeting to different zoom account

I need to move an already scheduled Zoom meeting to a different Zoom account. The Zoom link has already been shared. At the beginning of the meeting, is there a way to share a new Zoom link with participants so when they log into the original link th...

leah895 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas con las sesiones de grupos.

Hola, soy usuario frecuente de Zoom cuento con PLAN PRO más Large Meeting1.000 participantes Usualmente damos conferencia con más de 200 Usuarios y suelo armar salas de grupos de hasta 5 participantes haciendo uso del máximo de sala permitidas que so...

alepe by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound when sharing video. Sometimes

I've had this problem for a while now. I attend regular meetings and my job is to occasionally share short videoes. Maybe 1 out 4 times there is no sound and someone else has to step in and share the video. For the meeting today I did a sound check b...

Pewr by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program