Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording error after conversion

I recorded a meeting that was an hour and a half long. After the meeting, my computer froze during the conversion of the recording. When I open the meeting file, it only has 30 minutes of audio available, however it shows that there was a full hour a...

They can't hear me.

I get on a meeting and get ready to speak, having unmuted myself. But nobody can hear me. This is ONLY true while actually IN a meeting, not when we chat before. I have the host call on me and they can't hear me. My hardware and audio settings are pe...

mmhmm video

HiMy Zoom Pro account integrates perfectly with mmhmm. However, my Zoom Enterprise account cannot see mmhmm as a video source in the dropdown.I'm on Windows, and the webcam is the EOS utility. Just strange that it works perfectly on Zoom Pro, but not...

Disneyp by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

CLOSED CAPTIONS

HiHow can get closed caption when I join a meeting?I have enabled it on my own account.However I can not get it when I join a meeting.Is it automatic or does the host of the meeting have to enable it for me?I really need CC and appreciate your help. ...

Can't download Zoom on Macbook Pro

Error message: The Installation Failed. The installer encountered an error that caused the installation to fail. Contact the software manufacturer for assistance.

adam15 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

"Share with all invitees" for recordings

Hi all, The Zoom documentation says the sharing settings for a recording should display this option: Share with all invitees: Send an email notification to all invitees with a link to the recording.However, that option is not present for the recordin...

gpillsbury_0-1691454475355.png