Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Poll

Hello,I'm an administrator but can't open the poll function

Recordings

I can see my my meetings recorded locally, but when I click to open them it says I need to change my system permissions. However, all of my system permissions show full access to Zoom. Please help!

Email Change for Pending Account

Is there a way to edit a pending Zoom Account's email? Or would it be best to delete the account and create a new account with the corrected email? Thank you.

Issue Regarding AirPlay

My macbook & ipad software are up to date .I’ve problem using airplay ! After clicking share & connecting the screen mirroring with my macbook air . I’m able to see that I’m actually airplaying . But the people in the zoom meeting couldn’t see . Plea...

no me reconoce el microfono WIN7

Tengo este problema con windows 7, no me reconoce el microfono estuve revisando que en windows 10, uno permite que las aplicaciones accedan al microfono. pero en windows 7 no lo puedo hacer, los drivers del microfono estan bien ya lo revise, pero en ...

MICROFONO.JPG

Random Meeting Acceptances

I'm having a problem where I keep "accepting" recurring meetings over and over again without actually pressing "accept." I look in my sent mail folder and I find "you have accepted xyz meeting" nearly every day, even though I haven't received any mee...

rstil by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program