Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recording problem

Hi I have had to switch to a USB connected YETI microphone. I checked it worked and that the speakers worked when i opened up the meeting. I also enabled it in settings. However, when i played the recording back, there was no sound. I have never had ...

MarianB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Notifications for deletion of cloud recordings?

Hello,We have an auto deletion policy of 120 days. Does Zoom support or create email notifications for a set time before a file is moved to garbage or deleted from garbage? Thanks,James DickertSenior Applications AdministratorCollege of Charleston

zoom settings

Some settings in zoom is locked by itself...how to unlock it

Suman1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My meeting only part recorded?

I paused my recording (after the attended dropped off the meeting) and then resumed the meeting once she had dealt with her technical issues. However, on checking my local recording only the first section prior to the pause is recorded. The majority ...

Jilla9 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Closed Captioning - Incorrect transcriptions

Hello, Our arts organization recently hosted a public program via zoom and used live transcription and closed captioning. We noticed that many Native American and Indigenous words were completely, wrongly transcribed (I mean off the charts, BAD). How...

sdsouza by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Meeting Attendees

Does the Zoom algorithm store information concerning the number of attendees and/or names of attendees, which can be recalled after the meeting has ended?

Attendees not logged for cloud recording

Hello,One of our clients had a cloud recorded meeting last evening, and none of the attendees are showing up in the recording. In other words, when I click the Analytics, no viewers are shown.Has anyone else experienced this, or does anyone know why ...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program