Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Host and Panelist VS Everyone.

Hi, Is there a way in the chat to turn off host and panelists chat as an option? Or at least have the chat default to everyone instead of host and panelist when opening chat?

Unable to Switch Zoom Host in Google Calendar

Hello! For work, I use Google Calendar to schedule Zoom meetings with other employees. When I add a Zoom Meeting to an event on my calendar, it designates the host as another email/Zoom account of mine even though I'm logged into my work email. I can...

Recording a meeting with shared screen to local computer

Hi, hope someone can help!I am recording a Zoom meeting where I share a Google Slides presentation including presenter view where I can see the speaker notes. I set up the presentation with the slides on the left and presenter view on the right, star...

How to have Zoom mtgs added to Outlook calendar

I have a new laptop and want to set up Zoom meetings synching with my Outlook. I see more than one option to download. Can someone recommend the right download? Saw a disclaimer that the add-in can modify my messages and share them with a third party...

Meeting ended after a few minutes by it self.

Hi, I had a meeting just end this morning without any action by the host. When I attempted to restart the meeting, I received a message that I needed to end the meeting before I could start it again. This happened twice. Has this happened to anyone e...

rlm49 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Meetings -- Have the Alternate Hosts show on the Meetings Tab

Maybe this is a feature request, but it would be a good idea to have Meetings where a user is named as an alternate host show up in the Meetings Tab in the in Zoom Client or Upcoming Meetings in the Zoom.us web page. When a meeting is scheduled, the ...

dmoglin by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Alternate Host

I am having trouble finding where I assign an alternate host. Any direction is appreciated.

Passcode Requirements change

Good Morning. We schedule a lot of Zoom meetings and let Zoom auto-generate the passcode for the room. Today we need to change the date and time of an existing meeting (that zoom had auto-generated a passcode for) and it's saying that the passcode (t...

Umpi21 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now