Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! auto record only to local PC

I am trying to set up auto record to local computer and, although the recording starts with the meeting automatically, it records to the cloud. I have check the forums and docs and believe I have the recording settings set up correctly. I have attach...

FireShot Webpage Screenshot #351 - 'Account Settings - Zoom' - us06web.zoom.us_Page_1.jpg
drjulian by Explorer
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

change virtual background under Linux

Linux Mint (latest version) Zoom (latest version) is installed.The existing background images can be selected and work without problems.How can standalone background images be added?Via the button "plus" (see picture) this unfortunately does not work...

Zoom fails for *ONE* meeting, not others

I have two meetings I join regularly. Each is setup in my browser as a bookmark including a coded password so I can join the meetings with a simple click. The browser invokes the Zoom application and the meetings should start. But only one of them st...

Sound

When I connect to Zoom it disables the sound of the other app I'm on. What can I do so I can hear both sounds as I've done in the past with my previous computer?