Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Update

Yesterday when attempting to join a meeting Zoom wanted to update me to 5.16.2 and when I allowed it to proceed it replied "unable to install". What gives? Do I need the update?

Removing profile picture

I'm often in meetings where we aren't allowed to have a profile picture. I've deleted mine, but every time I log in with Facebook, it grabs my Facebook profile picture and uses that. I can't seem to prevent it. I would change my login to email and pa...

mpolda by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GPU shutting down

Hello, Im looking for help with an issue regarding Zoom on my PC.When using zoom on my PC it shuts down the GPU fans. They go crazy while in zoon and I cant understand why is that.Please give some help on this matter since I dont want my GPU to get a...

UsielX by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

joining zoom

I am unable to join zoom with myself showing. My name is the only thing that shows, can you please tell me what is wrong.

dlove by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Enabling Audio Transcripts

Hello, The directions in the Zoom Help article to enable audio transcripts do not match the available selection boxes on my screen. I attached a screenshot of the directions from https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/4409311220621. Specifically S...

CDICjn by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

updating

My zoom will NOT let me update and I need to be able to update in order to record my meeting

es40 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Microphone issue with Bose QC45

I am getting issues with my voice to others in meetings when I use the microphone from the headphone BOSE QC45. So I tried to find a solution and nothing happened. My voice fades in and out, and most of the time is out. Does someone know how to fix t...

Ferraz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Audio issue while presenting video

I am trying to present a video to clients, but they cannot hear the audio from the video. I have a laptop and two additional monitors if that has an impact. It worked in the past.

pwirth by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Auto close browser tab upon meeting launch

There used to be an option to automatically close the browser tab that is automatically launched when joining a Zoom meeting after a few seconds. Now, the tab just stays open indefinitely and you have to close it manually, which is extremely annoying...

cseiler_0-1656515645524.png
CJD by Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 3 likes

Zoom Outlook PlugIN wont update or uninstall

i have been trying to update the Zoom Outlook Plugin. I am getting a message that the feature that you are trying to use is on a network resource that is unavailable. It also states that the installation package '5.6.6.153.msi' cannot be located. Can...

AndrewR by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes