What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom web portal bugs

Hi, I have a paid zoom account with 500 participants. Whenever I change settings in the zoom web portal it doesn't get updated on the app. For example, I have turned on allow participants to join before host function from the web portal. So whenever ...

video freezing

I installed Zoom on a new HP EliteBook computer, running Windows 10. When I join a meeting, my video displays a still of the view when I joined the meeting and immediately freezes. I can see other participants' video feeds just fine. I only see my fr...

SusanEL by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration link not working

We have been using the same link - with registration) with multiple weekly dates for over a year without any troubles BUT, last week when to get into the meeting last week, it would not let them in.For those who did not preregister and would normally...

ZoomCSZ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Who can access attendees list?

I am setting up an all-day zoom interview meeting where attendees will join and exit one at a time. If I am the host, can the attendees also access the attendees' list later? I want the list to be confidential. Thank you.

rjds22 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Polls...

I am sure I turned Polls on when I enabled Breakout Rooms yesterday. And yesterday Polls was on the toolbar and I tried it out. Today - it's not there. I have looked in the system and it is enabled. Where the heck has it gone? Have I done something? ...

2 meetings at the same time

i purched 2 license to my account. how can i activate them? i want to be able to create 2 difrent meetings at the same time.

Boaz by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?