Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Multiple hosts on same account

I work for a charity. We frequently hold meetings where a different person will host the meeting but sign in on the single Zoom account from different devices (the email address and password have been shared by agreement). However sometimes Zoom dete...

WendyP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solution for reminder to record meetings?

Hello, We don't want to turn on the option to record ALL meetings. However, we find that meeting hosts often forget to start recording those meetings that we DO want to record. Has anyone found a good solution for this? If not, where can I submit a f...

No sound from screenshare while talking

Hy. So we are doing this regular "Rap-Freestyle-Sessions" live on zoom, where i start "Screenshare" for the others and we rap on the beat thats playing on my pc. The problem is that, everytime somebody starts to talk, zoom just turns off the sound fr...

Cudra by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

bug weekly meetings

I planned weekly meetings three years ago, which have since stopped, but everyone continues to receive their invitation; how to stop this please?

Upgrade

I subscribed to upgrade in April. Last night my zoom reverted to basic. What do I do. I tried to phone but needed an id. I put in my id but their telephone system was recognising my 3 for a 2 so could not get put through. I tried 3 times same thing. ...

Spotify drops when participants speak

In our weekly meetings I play Spotify as background music. Participants tell me that when anyone speaks during the meeting, the music drops out. Is there a setting I'm missing that will prevent this from happening?

The videos freeze and i have to

The videos freeze and i have to restart. It happens to me with Zoom , almost always noticed when i connect the PC it freezes , then the application i update closes and have to start again. I open the link from Babbel and use Ubuntu version 20.04