Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

What affects the transcoding speed of Zoom recordings the most?

I am shopping for a new Mac computer. I record 8-hour Zoom sessions every day and I want to publish them to Youtube as fast as possible. So I want the new computer to transcode the Zoom recordings as fast as possible. At the same time I do not want t...

HennoT by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio issues on Lenovo Duet 5 Chromebook android app

When I try to connect to a meeting, it gives me a preview of the microphone and web camera, they both work perfectly fine. But when I join the meeting and join the audio channel, I receive no sound and the microphone does not receive any noise. The s...

No share when host Joins

A host cannot screen share when 'Join' a meeting after participants have joined. No viewed documents appear in the Share Screen window. Share works when the host starts the meeting. This has not been a problem until recently. There have been no chang...

Onplane by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

화면공유가 안돼요

 모바일말고 노트북 윈도우환경에서 호스트가 모든참가자에게 화면공유 활성화 해놓았음에도 불구하고, 화면공유 버튼이 안뜨고 콘텐츠 공유 버튼만 뜹니다

150E23EE-DCFB-4404-8D44-432A2DA344EE.jpeg 55554370-F23C-44D4-9F13-9098A50A24E8.jpeg
연두 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New meeting/launch meeting

When i open a new meeting or launch to some meeting it takes a lot of time to the meeting until it open.For example when i click on the new meeting button the discussion open after 10 minutes approximately how can i solve this problem? Thanks ahead R...

Ram_Mi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now