cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recording Icon on tool bar is missing

Italiangen2022
Attendee

I am missing the record button on the toolbar for both meetings and webinars.  I record to the cloud and it starts automatically but I can't stop or pause it.

Thanks for your help.

5 REPLIES 5

IP-Man
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

If you are recording to the cloud, the host and co-hosts can control that recording (i.e. stop or pause the recording).

Are you the host or co host by any chance?

For the Zoom client to properly work, kindly ensure that you are regularly updating to the latest version.

If this has answered or help find a solution to your question , please click the Accept as Solution button below so that others in the Community may benefit as well.

Cheers!

Hi IP-Man,  Thanks for your help.

Yes, I am the account holder and host.  I'm always up to date on Zoom and Windows.

Peter

IP-Man

Perhaps you need to exit the full screen view first for you to see the Pause/stop button during presentation.

Cheers!

SonomaKat
Listener

I am having this same issue. Zoom app is up to date and I am the host of the meeting.

phylliselkind
Listener

It is now in "...MORE"  as is everything else that is helpful!!   WHAT A HORRIBLE CHANGE to the toolbar.  I have to go to MORE for Participants, Recording and everything else that is useful.  I do NOT need an AI button, thank you very much.  Sorry for my anger.  But I hate when an app starts to be customized for the higher paying customers rather than for what MOST customers need.