Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Convert MS word to Zoom polls?

Is there any possible way to convert multiple choice questions in MS Word to Zoom polls? I have like hundreds of questions and that is quite exhausting copy and paste every question and choice.

pda2211 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

error code 10004

hello, since a few months, Zoom is asking to do some updates, and when I try to do so, I get en error message (code 10004) - can you help please ?

They can't hear me

Hi, after using Zoom perfectly well for years now, all of a sudden nobody can hear me. I've checked microsoft access to the mic which is fine and I've tested the mic on zoom which again is fine. I can hear everyone else perfectly but they just can't ...

tgva by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting Didn't Record on Computer

started zoom meeting and choose record locally. confirmed started recording with attendees. recorded meeting. saved to local/my computer. only a recording.conf conf file with nothing in it shows in my local file. when i log into zoom and that meeting...

jessb13 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Debian 12: zoom crashes just after login

I have a 64 bit PC. I have recently installed Debian 12 (bookworm). I went to the zoom web site and installed zoom. The deb file is "zoom_amd64.deb". Inside this file, at the end, it says:Version: 4Signer:Date: Tue Jun 20 01:45:13 2023Role: builderTh...

edc by Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 2 likes

отмена подписки

Ребят, подскажите как отключить подписку? У меня пару месяцев назад закончилась годовая подписка БИЗНЕС, но так как я не пополняла карту, подписка не продлилась. Слева нет опции МОИ ПОДПИСКИ, чтобы отменить. от поддержки пришло такое письмо:Уровень в...