What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

my computer is causing an echo

Whether I am in meetings or my own webinars, my computer is causing an echo for all participants . Although I cannot hear it. I do not have any phones or speakers near my computer. Can't figure out how the echo is being caused.

1224a by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Zoom build for Raspberry Pi OS 64-bit?

Hello! Wondering if Zoom would consider building a 64-bit ARM64 version of the Zoom application for the Raspberry Pi OS - full 64-bit version was just released, Debian-based so hopefully not a huge stretch. There are currently ways to get Zoom runnin...

cbarn by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Share screen problem

Hello, everybody. I've been using zoom and sharing screen in meetings for two years with no problem. Yesterday, out of a sudden, I could't share my screen during my meeting. Other people in the meeting could only see the first slide of my powerpoint ...

Not receiving Zoom link invites

Hello, I'm not sure where else to look, I've gone through all settings pretty thoroughly. I am not able to receive Zoom link emails from anybody and they're not in the spam folder. Someone can forward a link to me but a direct Zoom invite link never ...

Deleting Cancelled event from my calendar

I can't delete an invitor's canceled event from my Gmail calendar and they set it for a year! So it scrolls across the top of my calendar. How can I delete this oom canceled meeting

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

What's New at Zoom?