Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

History of Previous sessions

When I try to see my history of previous Zoom meetings, no matter what I click on as the dates, it only goes back through June. How do I get a history of older sessions?

StineW by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen Sharing not working to iPhone

In a meeting with 4 participants, two on ethernet connected iMacs and two on iPhones connected to the same wifi network, one of the iPhones could only sporadically received shared screens. In the other instances their screen went black and a spinning...

CDBU by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Users

Hello,I am an account owner with 10 licensed users, recently I need to change an employee and insert a new one, but the email of this new employee does not appear in my list.the same email pending it licensed, but it is not on the list, he is accepti...

two-factor authentication method

A friend of mine accidentally set his phone number as the authentication method for my Zoom account. But now I can't contact him. The Gmail account and the Zoom account are both mine. Currently I can't login because there is no code.So is there any w...

Resolved! Camera Logitech C920 poor resolution after updating Zoom

After the 5.11.1 Zoom update the image lost resolution. I've already tried changing all the video features, reinstalling camera and video drive. Nothing works.Have tested the webcam in other applications and everything is fine, except from Zoom. Anyo...

Cloud Recording

I recorded the meeting 2 days ago. And it is still showing "Processing Recording..."This is an normal lenght of the video, which is 3 hours, that I have recorded previously. Can anybody give an advice? Thank you.

How many hours of meetings can be stored in 5GB?

Hi, I have a "Pro" Zoom account that comes with 5GB of cloud storage. Does anyone have an idea how many hours of meetings this will hold? I don't know if the number of attendees makes a difference but if it does then please use an average of 12 atten...

Parthe by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web client participants not removed when tab closed

Description/ErrorWe allow participants to join meetings via the web client, i.e. via subdomain.zoom.us/wc/join/... Most of the time participants do not actively "Leave" a meeting but simply close the tab of their browser. While their audio and video ...

jansch by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now