What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Difference

What is the difference between “new meeting” orange icon in “meet and chat” menu and start in “meetings” menu ?

Vf by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording: Camera didn't switch

Hi Community. We recorded a two hour video and normally the camera is switching between both of us, depending of who's speaking. Now in this recording its not switching but stays on one person. Anyone knows how and if we can solve this? Ty in advance

Mirror the screen of the host (as a guest)

Hello, I am doing dance lessons via Zoom and would like to mirror the screen from the host, so that I can see the teacher from the correct side. Can I do this as a guest / student or can only the teacher himself mirror his screen?He told me, I can do...

Where to enable HD 720p or 1080 video recording mode.

Good day! Where is the button to contact support. I need to enable HD 720p or 1080 mode for my profile. I made all the necessary settings in the profile. My devices - computer, camera and internet connection meet all the conditions for HD 720p and ma...

Elena10 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Hide attendee list

How can I hide attendee names for others in a meeting? We’re hosting a meeting where the attendee list should not be visible to other attendees due to data security reasons.

Overlay partial screen image on a current Virtual Background ?

QUESTION:Is there any way in the current Zoom system to add (overlay) one or more partial screen images to an existing background -- without having to make an entirely new background image each time I want to do so? EXPLANATION:The current "advanced ...

DrBIW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problemas para acceder al Zoom

No puedo ingresar a mi cuenta, me sale el mensaje "Parece que no podemos conectarnos. Compruebe su conexión de red e inténtelo de nuevo". He reiniciado el moden y usado cable red. Sin embargo, sigo teniendo el problema.

Letterboxed Frame

After recording a couple dozen interviews as the host, I have a recording of a female client that is letter-boxed. The interviewee is the only person in the frame. We recorded a pickup in a separate file moments after the first one, and it had no let...

JCT by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Time Zone Missmatch

Hi, The Zoom client does not display the correct time zone for my meetings. In https://outlook.office.com/mail/options/general/timeAndLanguage in my Outlook profile, the time zone is set to UTC-8, Pacific, which is correct. I am in Los Angeles.In my ...

thm22 by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022