Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Problem with screen sharing on iphone

I have checked previous post and I am certain that the meeting I am hosting has turned off "Disable desktop screen sharing". I don't see a "share" button on my iphone and I have zoom updated the newest release and also my ios system. What is the reas...

YiliXia by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Messages from closed meeting

I was sent a few links during a recent meeting. Is there somewhere I can access them? The meeting is over and the window is closed now. Thanks

Syn19 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Poly X Devices Showing Offline in Zoom Portal

I have a client who is having issues with Poly Devices showing online in Zoom Portal. Devices are physically on but show offline in the Zoom Portal. This would happen after a reboot. This is not helpful as the client doesn't know the true state of th...

Zoom poll issues

Hello, We're experiencing an issue with Poll in meetings where attendees can't see polls created by moderator. Attendees reported that some of them encountered `131000` error code, while others can't see it at all. Moderators also try to relaunched t...

tuan2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Strange problem with Zoom connectivity

Very briefly: I have four Windows 10 PCs, all on exactly the same home network, connected to the same service (Verizon FIOS). Two of them will connect to Zoom. A third used to, until a few days ago, when it stopped. The fourth I'd never tested, but n...

Tiny control buttons

Hello,I just had a session with a client and the buttons were extremely tiny. I mean...each smaller than a rice grain! How do I get the buttons (mute, video, share screen, setting, etc) back to normal size?????? Unsure as to how this happened. Yester...

amvamk1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming meeting to FB: Group not showing up

Despite the fact that we have added the zoom app to the group, my friend isnt getting the option to stream to this particular group. She is an administratorShe can stream to other groupsThe two other moderators (me included) CAN stream to this partic...