What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

virtual background issue

i have a pc with windows 10 which meets all requirements of having a virtual background but still i dont know why , when i go to settings to select a background, it says YOUR DEVICE DOES NOT SUPPORT VIRTUAL BACKGROUNDS.

aadesh by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Save closed caption transcript as host

Hello - I have a business Zoom account and am trying to access the written transcript of the closed captions. I can download the closed caption file but when I open it it comes up to say I dont have an app associated to perform the function. Any idea...

Auto save chat

I have auto saved chat set in my zoom account (pro) but I can't find the chats anywhere. How can I find them? If it stopped working, does anyone know why? The settings are correct. Really need access to my chats from last week. Thanks!!

mpa1980 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't open recording.

I made my first recording. When asked, I chose adobe, but when I try to open it, I'm told I can't, and I'm given no other option nor any way to change from adobe. Please help. Thanks!

Sandi1 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Holding multiple meetings simultaneusly

We have subscribed to a Zoom PRO Plan.We would like to know whether it is possible to plan and hold two (or more) meetings simultaneusly with the same account. If not, which plan do we need to buy to be able to do so?Moreover, we would like to unders...

How to find the recording

Hi, I really need help.For the past 2 days, I attended a zoom meeting with my collegues to have some discussion. My friend (paid subscriber) created the zoom meeting and he was the original host for that zoom meeting. Before we start the discussion, ...

Schedule button is inactive in Zoom Client for Mac

I've recently install Zoom on a MacBook. But my Schedule button is inactive, my profile is not loading fully, and my previously scheduled meetings not showing up.I tried installing, uninstall and reinstalling, restarting, still the same. I tried the ...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022