Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Setting up meeting registration option for users

I am an account owner with my own account and three admin users. I seem to be the only one in my account who is able to schedule meetings with a registration option. I am trying to figure out how to enable this setting for my team.

BZack by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No Participant Audio on Chromebook Starting July 2023

Starting around July 2023 I can no longer hear participants in a Zoom meeting. No issues prior. Chrome is the latest version. In the meeting I check the speaker in settings and the test passes. Have checked all the Chromebook security settings and Mi...

JimP by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

attendees not being able to join

We have a few public classes we offer where the link is posted on our website. We recently had a zoom bombing and added a waiting room to help prevent this. The last 2 classes we held had attendees and seemed to be working fine. Then we received mess...

CBTMC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Video quality suddenly very poor

I have always had excellent video quality (Logitech C925e camera) and as of two days ago, the quality has significantly worsened. I did two things and not sure which one might be the culprit:* updated my OS to Monterey* updated Zoom None of my video ...

Email Reminders

If your meeting has registration enabled, do participants get an email reminder an hour or so before the event starts or just as it starts?If not how do you export to do that maually? Thanks, Zenka

Poll tab missing

Hi all,I have a licensed account and have always been able to create, launch, etc. polls within meetings / virtual training however I've gone in today to set up for training this coming week and there is no ability to do this. Have searched through t...

rachelm1 by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes