Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

recording Zoom meetings

Hello, Kindly may you help me answering the following inquiries about recording Zoom meeting:1-Where is the recording saved, what is the limit of each recording? and what is the total storage limit or its related to the license?2- for how long the re...

Scheduling three zoom meetings and assigning alternative hosts

Hi,I want to schedule three zoom meetings at the same time and I want to assign alternative hosts and waiting room enabled, would that work? Would all the participants be able to do the meeting with the alternative hosts? I don't intend on being in t...

Arj by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Meeting features

I can only join the meeting via the link I send to the participant and then I'm still registered as a host, but I don't find it in my account. And I don't want to change the number and want to keep the link so what to do if I don't want to create a n...

Zoe32 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues in Screen Sharing

When ever I share screen on zoom By default "Screen 1" option is selected. Suppose I click on "Whiteboard" option in Share Screen window and I shared the screen. After sometime if i stopped share screen and share it again, by default 'Whileboard' opt...

Background Effects

I need help removing some background effects through my own Zoom window. While on a call, Zoom will push out some special effects such as: fireworks, balloons, thumbs up, etc. even when I don't prompt it necessarily. It is triggered by my hand gestur...

Zoom app no longer works

I am dead in the water with zoom, cannot get into any meetings. I updated my app today on my computer, and now Zoom will not launch. I restarted my computer, shut down and restarted it. I uninstalled the app, and reinstalled the app. It will not open...

DFiletti by Listener
  • 17 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't join meeting without upgrade

I have been joining Zoom meetings for years when people send me links. Today, I clicked on a link and it said I could not join because my app version needs to be 5.13.5 or higher. Please contact your IT Team to update your app. I don't have an IT tea...

StevieD by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes