What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get you a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Unable to make email meeting invitations

I am using Zoom V 5.9.1 on an iMac V 12.1. I have been using Zoom with my account for years with no problem. Now, when I create a meeting and try to invite people in via emails, the message that comes up is " Calendar Will Be Unable to send the Invit...

interpreter is not recognized

Hi, This is a quite URGENT request. The meeting is on course.the interpreter is not recognized and I can't start the language interpretation.The email address is correct and the interpreter joined the meeting. Thank you for your help.KR,Yann

YannR4 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t share screen on new Macbook M1Pro

Can’t share screen on new Macbook M1Pro with latest Silicon Version of Zoom App.Tried everything, googled high and low, checked all app- and profile settings. Tried as host and as guest. Whatever I do, trying to share my screen results in a error-mes...

Bong by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem Video

Hi, my zoom does not convert both videos anymore. After my talks with guests there is always only the guest video and not mine. Before it was after converting both videos to one, that it jumped whenever one of us talked. What do I do?

Unable to clear recordings in cloud

I keep getting emails stating that I have exceeded my cloud storage: "You have exceeded your cloud recording storage recording limit.Storage Limit: 10 GBStorage Used: 11.85 GBYou can free up space by deleting recordings, or you can increase your stor...

NancyOZ by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I not show some alerts

I use ios zoom sdk - 5.7.6.1080.I use custom UI.But in some cases the zoom sdk shows the following alerts -Since I use my own interface i don't want users to see these alerts.How to disable these notifications?

Vasyl2022_0-1644327754011.png Vasyl2022_1-1644327869812.png

use of material from a website

I want to show some material from a website to enhance a discussion. Is there a way to do that on zoom, Specifically I'd like to show two of the videos from that site.

Bookman by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Testing Zoom performance

Hi,We are experiencing an issue at one of our sites relating to zoom performance - choppy, stuttery video & audio performance.I have been monitoring the general network performance during video meetings & I'm see nothing out of the ordinary - ping re...

Enable dark mode on windows

Hello, i really want to have zoom in dark mode but i cant enable it so how do i do it for windows

Poll
How often do you use video during your Zoom meetings?

What's New at Zoom?