Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

zoom wont open

Zoom had been working fine for years on desktop computer then 2 weeks ago something went wrong. It will only open by clicking on "open in my browser" and then I can only get the audio. The video won't open. I uninstalled Zoom, did a restart and reins...

Payments

I use Zoom for free and would like to have longer meetings. But I only teach a course which lasts for 4 weeks a couple of times a year. So I don't want to pay for a whole year. Is a monthly payment a commitment to pay monthly for the whole year or ca...

Biggles by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Interface doesn't work since Update

Before the November 2022 update, I was able to use a micro signal and an instrument signal as a stereo signal in Zoom via a small Behringer mixer. For this I only had to select the Behringer audio interface as micro. Since the update, only the microp...

drumatic by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Crashing

I have a Windows 10 desktop pc. I've had zoom for 2 or 3 years now, but just in the last 2 months the app and the web have been crashing. It happens sometimes, all the time and then not. I just cleaned up zoom from my desktop and reinstalled the app ...

Getting Ripped OFF

I recently upgraded to avoid a 40 min cut off. I'm still cut off at 40 min an no one can help in the zoom org. I'm an inch away from banning its use in my company

Cant join meeting after it began even tho I am a co-host

I created a meeting for my boss and her associates. I made all of them co-hosts. My boss logged on, I was not. After an hour one of her associates needed to present some info on her laptop/share screen. She tried to log on and join the meeting. She w...

Resolved! video recordings

Hello, I am currently on a free Zoom plan and appreciate that I can save recordings to my desk top. Are these video files and can I share them?

DawnO by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes