What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom ignores Logitech / LogiTune camera settings

I recently upgraded to a new Macbook Pro with Monterey, and since then Zoom has been giving me problems with the webcam I use for my home office. I use a Logitech c922 camera with the LogiTune software to crop the camera to focus only on a part of my...

kasmith by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 7 likes

Playing a video - Sharing

When showing a video, participants see black boxes where host screen is controls and host's video snapshots of participants. How to show video so that participants do not have the black or blanked out boxes of hosts zoom controls and participants' sn...

Geo by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recording Speaker and ASL interpreters?

I recently recorded a meeting featuring a speaker simultaneous sign language interpretation. I spotlighted the speaker and the 2 ASL interpreters. I recorded the meeting but when I downloaded the recording, only the speaker was recorded. HOw can I ma...

JavierS by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Alternative Host unable to join

My co-host was unable to login and received the message "host cannot join the meeting." They ended up having to sign in through another account. Suggestions?

starting a zoom meeting --location

Initially I registered with Zoom account from my office computer, that is where I usually run my meetings from. If I am traveling and do not have that computer with me, am I able to initiate the Zoom meeting I have invited people to from the office c...

feblock by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transcription font size

I was able to change the size of the text in the chat window and subtitles but I don't see a way to increase the size of the transcription text during a Zoom meeting. Is there a way to do that from within Zoom?

Can I retrieve a lost registration list?

I changed a meeting (which had 25 registrants) to a re-occurring meeting and lost this said registrant list. I did not download the list nor enabled an email to be sent when participants registered. Is there any way to retrieve this "lost" registrant...

Some Zoom Meeting Invitations Fail to Deliver

I have been using Zoom weekly for Bible study meetings with 6 friends for 1-1/2 year. For the past 3 meetings I got error messages from Comcast (***********) that the invitations failed delivery to 3 people ("permanent error"). Today it delivery fail...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022