Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Assigned host recording location

Hello. I have a Zoom license and assigned a non-licensed host for a meeting then I left the meeting. The new host recording the meeting and conducted a poll, but we cannot find either and they are not in my account. Where do we find the recording and...

CRomero by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashing after recent update

I don't know what happened, but after the latest update, the desktop app crashes. i can't even get into a meeting. Nothing I do, running the ZoomInstaller, restart, tried installing 32 and 64 both, same issue. Changed video settings to not even use h...

Changing host on account

I belong to a 12 step group which meets daily, M-F. The host on the account has moved on so I need to claim host. Zoom info is confusing and incomplete. How do I remove the present host and claim host myself?

Jim15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Shared audio cutting off everytime I speak

Hi all, when I am with a call with others, and they are sharing audio. Everytime i speak their audio cuts off and resumes once i stop speaking. How do i turn this setting off?

Xeroz by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! ask an optional question on joining each meeting

I have a usage case that doesn't seem well-handled by the options available for Zoom.I host monthly club meetings where the participants may optionally sign up for credit for having attended a given session. Receiving credit isn't mandatory, and some...

speaker view keeps switching every few seconds

Every few seconds, the person appearing on screen switches, no matter whether I am talking or the guest is talking. Not sure why this would be happening, as I thought the selection is automatically made based on who is speaking. Can anyone off a sugg...

Thumbnail hidden in full screen presentation

When sharing a PowerPoint presentation the thumbnail videos of participants (and myself) disappear. This only started yesterday. They start out showing up then when I stop sharing and reshare the presentation, they disappear. It says, “Thumbnails hid...

Shared window - active speaker NEXT to shared screen

I used to be able to record to the cloud with the active speaker NEXT to the shared screen. In settings, I have unchecked the "record active speaker with Shared Screen. The rest of the boxes are checked (e.g. record active speaker, gallery view, and ...

Meeting links never work, participants are asked for passcode

I have zoom integrated with Google Calendar, and I always add a zoom meeting when I send out an invite. I integrated zoom with my own calendar originally, and then my workspace admin integrated it with everything. 9 times out of 10, possibly 10 out o...

neel_s by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

US account - Host meeting from canada?

Hi, i have a Business Plus Zoom US account. I'm traveling for work. Can I host a recurring meeting from Canada with no issues? Or do I need to add the audio subscription.https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360015767011-Zoom-Audio-US-Canada than...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More