Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

"Personal Meeting ID (PMI) Passcode" changing

Hi,I set the setting "Personal Meeting ID (PMI) Passcode" to false many months ago. From some reason it's not marked as "modified" (so that it can be reset). That wouldn't be the problem though. What bothers me is that it switches back to true almost...

Alvar by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

¿Por qué las encuestas no aparecen en las grabaciones?

Hola, me gustaría saber cómo puedo hacer para que las encuestas (polls) que uso durante mis clases también aparezcan en la grabación final de la clase. Porque cuando veo la grabación solamente aparecen mis alumnos y yo, y no las encuestas que estábam...

Elusive software update

Hi - any help welcome. Impossible to find out how to talk to Zoom & get value for my subscription.I run online fitness classes. Get message that I need to update software & should talk to my IT admin (ha ha ha - me I suppose - but I certainly don't k...

JG63 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UNABLE TO DOWNLOAD MY ZOOM CLIP MP4 FILES

According to the zoom manual on using CLIP recordings, I should have an option to be able to download mp4 versions of my chat recordings. It doesn't work. M cloud interface does not give me the download option? Why? Who can I download?Manage your cli...

bgaulin by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 4 likes

Recording a Zoom meeting

Since the last Zoom update, the red Record button at the top left of the screen has gone so I was not able to record the last meeting that I ran. Does anyone else have this problem?