Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Remote Support

Hi, When I request remote control from user it says remote control is not available for the current participant. What does it mean.

Huzaifa by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Question about recording a meeting with an embedded video

Today we held a large State of the School Meeting with IN person and virtual attendees. We recorded the presentation on the speaker's computer (the one with the web camera attached) . He was sharing his screen - a PPT and in the room, the PPT and a v...

Record mode work every time

Every time i create meeting in my gmail (My workspace use Gsuite) the meeting start with record mode, and i want disable it.it's happened to specific user in my organization.i tried reinstall the software but i looks the problem is in the zoom userpl...

Giladi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program