Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Event and webinars

Why do problem systems affect our error code in our website or apps an email. everyone should have too carefully to use our system isn't necessary awareness for our systems to avoid error or spam in our website.we have to follow the process of our ap...

Error 400 Invalid state parameter

Error 400invalid state parameterBadRequestError: invalid state parameter at handleError (file:///C:/Users/admin/source/repos/zoomapps-customlayout-js/server/helpers/routing.js:35:12) at file:///C:/Users/admin/source/repos/zoomapps-customlayout-js/ser...

how to start a meeting

please let me know all about "how to start the meeting with an alternative host" in complete detail. very thankful to you

jonh1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Login Problem

Hello! I cannot logging to my account and have no longer access to the email that was registered for that. How can I change an email and password in that case?

fitness/meditation classes sharing audio

My goodness, I hope somebody can help me here. I'm trying things that I've spent 3 hours reading about and already tried. I have been using zoom for fitness/yoga/nidra classes for 3 years no problem. I got a new IMAC this week to replace old one and ...

Zee1973 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes