Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Poll
Will you be virtually attending Zoomtopia?

Stream Zoomtopia for Free!

Learn how to increase productivity, improve team effectiveness, and enhance skills.

Register now

Community Champion of the Month!

Read now

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting password

Participants must enter a password for meetings, and I cannot change this even as an administrator. They say I've to contact zoom assistance. How can I modify this setting?

unable to join zoom meeting on google meet hardware

Do I have to provide the google user with a zoom token or should they be able to join the zoom meeting from the google meet hardware without the token? When the google user tries to join the zoom meeting from the google meet hardware by entering the ...

Co-Host

I have a plan like Zoom on Pro, but function about add co-host not working. What is a problem with?I add a verified licensed user, but it still gives an error and says that the user is not licensed.

Oksa by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cursor disappears while using "annotate"

Hello, I am using zoom on a Mac book to teach. Often when I share my screen and use the 'annotate' fonction, my cursor disappear and it's impossible to find my mouse on the screen. I already tried to download the latest upgrade, tried to restart the ...