Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

connecting into a Zoom meeting

Every time I try to join a Zoom meeting I have to try 3 times: First using the link, the using the join by web and putting in the meeting code and password which sometimes works but in most cases I have to then click the line and I then get into the ...

Amancio by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration failure for authorized users reason

We have set up a zoom meeting for this Friday and we have a license for up to 300 attendees. Most attendees are having no issues following the normal registration process. but we have five attendees that were refused, with a banner flashing on the to...

cannot update zoom

zoom.us\Check for Updates...\Update. A loading bar appears. After, "Signature verification failed. Please try again or manually download" appears. Anyone knows how I can fix this?

simsim0 by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Recorded only myself

The test recording showed muliple recordings, but the final program only recorded myself. Is there a copy of the correct meeting with everyone? It is not on my local hard drive, only myself.

DougG by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Streaming music from app on iphone to Zoom on laptop

This is for an exercise class. I am able to play the music from iphone app to my laptop. However, Zoom does not share the sound to the attendees. I have checked the share sound button in the share option.On the Zoom platform is there an option to cha...

Priya2 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom crashes

Mac M1 mini 16gb running SonomaEcamm Live zoom has started crashing recently. It crashes at least once per day. I cannot fins any rhyme or reason for this because I may run three 90 minute sessions in a day and it will crash midway through the fourth...

USB devices crashing Zoom

I have a faculty member in multiple classrooms that has reported the same issue when using Zoom:If he plugs in a clicker, USB stick, or USB mic, Zoom will just flat out crash. If he starts Zoom first, then plugs in his devices, it works, but at some ...

kjhartma by Community Champion | Customer
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! VIDEO RECORDING

Good morning, I'm experiencing challenges recording myself for a presentation. I tried several times recording myself but when I reviewed my video I noticed my PPT slides running together creating a mess. Any advice on how to remedy this?

Resolved! ZOOM - Recording Attendance

Hi, I am creating a Zoom recording for an information session. I wanted to use the Zoom meeting report to track attendance. Even if the participant does not have a Zoom account, will I still be able to see their information within the Zoom report (ex...

TasiaK by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bots in breakouts

There must be a setting for this... why would anyone want a bot to be in a breakout? I don't want to manually go through and find every bot and boot them out just because I'm having 1:1 breakouts but right now, that's what I have to do. this seems li...