Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Lost local recording after internet went out

Hello,Started recording a meeting locally (to computer) - then internet went out. When back online I started recording again - no problem. The segment recorded after the outage showed up as usual. The segment recorded before the outage, however, was ...

JeffP by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout Room with Interpreter/Captioner

Hello-I am in Zoom meetings with a live captioner. The leader of the meetings likes to randomly assign breakout rooms. I was wondering if there was a way to connect myself and the captioner so that we always end up in the same breakout room. Thanks f...

Zoom Recording

How do I save/download a zoom recording that was recorded on a different computer? I switched laptops and now I am unable to download a very important recording. Zoom stops me everytime I click 'open'. Any way around this?

One user being put in waiting room

I have an individual user who is being put into a waiting room (she must be admitted to the meeting) during a recurring scheduled meeting. This is not the case for any other users who attend this meeting. She is licensed similarly to other users and ...

Resolved! Gathering info before entering a meeting

Thanks in advance for any help...We'd like to offer a Q&A via Zoom and just publish a link for anyone to join in (no registration necessary); however, when they do show up to join the Q&A, we'd like to collect some info from them before they are allo...

Muted from recording

We have a weekly Zoom meeting for my group and each meeting is recorded and saved for anyone who can't attend. In last week's meeting, the sound was muted during certain parts of the meeting, but only from the recording. Since I attended the meeting,...

tmoske by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Strange "tong" sound while attending a pilates class

Hi, I've been experiencing a strange sound that plays randomly on my mac while connected to a Zoom meeting pilates class.It only happens there and in no other meetings. Any idea what causes the sound and if it's a problem on my side? (I tried opening...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now