Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Reoccurring Issue with Meeting Dates Changing

I have a reoccurring issue with zoom. I schedule meetings for my boss with his clients using his Zoom Pro link and for the past few weeks he and the clients go to their scheduled meeting but cannot connect. They are told the meeting is scheduled for ...

My camera is zooming out

Every time I start a call, my laptop camera automatically zooms out. I heard it can be because more than one person is speaking, but how can I disable it?

My recording is black

I lost the recording if my video yesterday, automatically recorded in the cloud. But when zoom sent me a message to say that the recording was ready, it was just a few second black screen shot. Can you help me tho get the recording back ?

Meeting Suddenly shut down

Hey Team, I was in a meeting recently, and in the middle of the meeting, my meeting shut down. I had the time set for 1 Hour, but the meeting closed around 30 minutes in. Could you please help me figure out what exactly happened? Thanks, Rayyan D.

RayyanD by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Error code 13215

I have Zoom Pro Plan. I invited meeting participants from around the world: Europe, US, Asia. But participants from Mainland China received error code 13215 and cannot attend the meeting. Even Hong Kong and Taiwan users can access. Did anyone reporte...

HL_DK by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

provide captions to attendees

My wife gets her zoom account through her work, and it allows her to have captions. When we zoom with my parents, who I believe are using the free version, they cannot see or find options to turn on captions. My father has hearing issues and it would...

fmiller by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Transcription font size

I was able to change the size of the text in the chat window and subtitles but I don't see a way to increase the size of the transcription text during a Zoom meeting. Is there a way to do that from within Zoom?

Apple TV Setup

Have a 3rd Gen 4K Apple TV and the QR code the Zoom for Home app provides when looking for an alternate device to use for camera and microphone displays the ‘No useful data available’ message. I have followed Apple’s guidance on restarting the iPhone...