Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom outlook plugin issues when updating calendar meetings

Hello all, I am having issues with the Zoom Outlook plugin ( Version 5.17.0.981). Whenever I update the meeting times in my calendar after I submit the update. I received the error "Microsoft Outlook - Sorry Something went wrong. You may want to try ...

STR_XT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 3rd party surveys with new survey tabs

Prior to Zoom launching an update to surveys, I could use a third party survey link to show after a meeting closes. I would select the survey tab and then use a third-party survey; that option is now gone. When I go to surveys on the left navigation,...

Resolved! Recording notification prompts

I came across this article and just had a few questions about the recording disclaimers: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068228 - Does "Show a disclaimer to participants when a recording starts" mean the pop up that...

chloemc by Listener | Zoom Partner
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Managing Breakout Rooms on Android

Why is there no functionality for creating Breakout Rooms on an Android tablet (Samsung S8 Ultra)? It's ludicrous – I can do just about everything else on my tablet, but I have to lug a laptop around just to enable Breakout Rooms.

Activation audio et vidéo

Bonjour,Lors d'une visio, je n'ai pas réussi à connecter ma caméra et l'audio lorsque la visio a commencé. J'étais en attente que l'hôte démarre la réunion, (j'étais invitée) et ma vidéo était bien activée. Lorsque je suis entré dans la réunion, j'ai...