Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meetings automatically deleting (using Eventbrite plug-in)

Hi folks, Hope you're well. If this is a question for Eventbrite, please let me know. We have been receiving emails noting that an upcoming event created with Eventbrite is deleting. Here's the email:Subject: Your Meeting - XXXXX Is DeletedHi XXXXX,Y...

SmonW by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Classic whiteboard not working

Hello and thank you for your time.Before i continue please note that this "malfunction" has only started existing after the UI changing update. Previously everything worked just fine.Suddenly, after the update, the UI on the "screen sharing" button c...

NO FUNCIONA ESTO , NUNCA

LLEVO AÑOS INTENTANDO USAR ESTE PROGRAMA, pero menuda basura de verdad, ni una clase he podido hacer jamás con esta app, no sabes la impotencia que es, que lo intentas mil veces, intentas buscar ayuda, y nuuunca funciona , ojala funcione como google ...

Chat blocked from a group which has been running for 3 years

I have a Zoom group weekly meeting which has been working since the beginning of the pandemic. For the last 2 weeks I am the only person in the group who can no longer receive or send messages or images, I either get the red exclamation and 'Message ...

Zoom Client: how to improve the Italian translation?

Hi!The italian translation in Zoom (both client and the website) has some glitches, for example "host" is translated as "ospite" (which is "guest") and "panelist" is translated with "panelista" (quite uncommon word, nobody uses it. It should be "rela...

yurj by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

支払方法を変更する前の請求書を表示する方法をお伺いしたいです

こんにちは。Zoomの請求書の表示についてお伺いいたします。Zoomの請求書を確認する画面(Zoomのマイページ「アカウント情報」→「支払い」→「請求書履歴」の画面)で、過去の請求履歴を表示するにはどうしたらいいでしょうか。 状況としては、有料プランの支払い方法を変更(カナダドルから日本円での支払いに変更)した後、請求書履歴を確認しに行ったところ、過去の請求履歴が全て表示されなくなっていた、というものです。それまで支払っていた分の請求履歴を確認する方法がありましたら教えていただきたく思います。な...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now