Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Virtual background

I'm having issues trying to use virtual background. I've set it up and have it turned on but keeps telling me to enable. its already enabled. I've signed out also and still no change.

Risa1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Display name is always misspelled

On all the Zoom calls & meetings I participate in, my last name is always spelled wrong. It's spelled correctly on my computer and in my Zoom profile. I can find no place in my Zoom settings where it's spelled the (incorrect) way it's displayed on Zo...

latest version

i couldn/t use zoom since it need to be updated to higehr version. i have tried to folow the instrcuction by downloading the latest version but it still couldn't work. Could i have a help?

nifa by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Airpods Pro 2nd Gen Not Working with Zoom

(Windows 11 PC. New Airpods Pro 2nd Gen). Airpods paired and connected with PC and work fine with system except when in Zoom. When I test speaker and mic for airpods I get silence. If I exit Zoom, airpods work fine when connected to PC. Zoom audio an...

mic

I was able to get into my classroom meeting, saw instructor, students and activities, but couldn't hear or be heard. Checked sound level, my sound was on high. Last week I was in the class and everything worked fine. How do I fix this situation?

Kizzi by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Delay - Need a Solution Please!

I have a fairly new computer (like last month new) that is robust but there is an audio delay that occurs periodically throughout every single Zoom meeting lately. I have updated my drivers, tested my audio settings, tested the zoom audio settings, u...

Help123 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! reviewing survey questions & responses

hi folks,I set up a short survey for meeting participants. I found how to view and download a CSV file of survey responses under the Meetings tab (when logged into zoom.us) but I cannot see the original survey, as presented to participants, or the re...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now