cancel
Showing results forĀ 
Search instead forĀ 
Did you mean:Ā 

Why is Zoom customer service so completely USELESS!!!

ZimmerZoomers
Attendee

Been using Zoom since its inseption.. Never seen a company pay so little attention to customer service and information supplied to it by its customers.

It is  a disgrace!!!

The chat icon being moved from central settings?????

The raised hand feature removed from reactions ????

What Idiot is in charge of this continued stupidity???

What idiot has created a system that does not listen to its customers ???

I await a sensible response

6 REPLIES 6

richxyz
Listener

Very true.  Zoom tech support is also USELESS.   I cannot logon and have spent over 2 hours with various tech support agents who give me the same instructions, going around in circles, and still get the same results.   "Session Expired"  It is obviously something on their end but their tech support agents don't know how to fix it.

How do you even reach someone at tech-support? I have looked and looked and looked, and I donā€™t see any way do it. I guess since zoom is really the only game in town that they figure they donā€™t need to supply real tech-support. It is just appalling!

They don't make it easy!   Go to https://support.zoom.com/ and click the chat button in the lower right.  Then you have to deal with the chatbot and answer accordingly until you get the option "Chat Now".   You will get someone from billing who will try and authenticate you.   But insist that you need technical support, and they will transfer you.  Good luck!

richxyz
Listener

DianeJ
Listener

Thank you! Iā€™ll give it a try.

Bri
Zoom Moderator
Zoom Moderator

Hi there. There are a few different options for receiving support in addition to our self-help resources. They include the Zoom support site, our chatbot, learning center, and more, outlined here

The chat icon can be found in different locations depending on the platform or device being used, such as in the header of a one-on-one chat in the Zoom mobile app or in the meeting controls toolbar in the Zoom desktop client.

The following documentation on our raise hand feature might also be useful: https://support.zoom.com/hc/en/article?id=zm_kb&sysparm_article=KB0068290 

I hope this helps! 

Bri
Zoom Community Team
Have you heard of Zoom AI Companion?