cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Meeting Details not showing for scheduled meeting

anissashantele
Listener

When I setup a meeting and copy/paste the invite to send to attendees, the meeting details no longer display. Did something change?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Jameswalter
Participant

If meeting details are not showing for a scheduled meeting in Zoom, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

Check the Zoom desktop or mobile application version: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Zoom application installed on your device. Outdated versions may not display meeting details correctly.

Refresh the Zoom app or web page: If you have the Zoom application open or are accessing Zoom through a web browser, try refreshing the app or the web page. Sometimes, a refresh can resolve display issues.

Verify the meeting invitation: Double-check the email or calendar invitation for the scheduled meeting. Ensure that all the necessary details, such as the meeting ID, date, and time, are included and accurate.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Jameswalter
Participant

If meeting details are not showing for a scheduled meeting in Zoom, you can try the following troubleshooting steps:

Check the Zoom desktop or mobile application version: Ensure that you have the latest version of the Zoom application installed on your device. Outdated versions may not display meeting details correctly.

Refresh the Zoom app or web page: If you have the Zoom application open or are accessing Zoom through a web browser, try refreshing the app or the web page. Sometimes, a refresh can resolve display issues.

Verify the meeting invitation: Double-check the email or calendar invitation for the scheduled meeting. Ensure that all the necessary details, such as the meeting ID, date, and time, are included and accurate.

adamzooms
Listener

My web Zoom portal is correct and working but it isn't matching with my updated Zoom app.  Any thoughts about the cause of the disconnect and how to fix?