Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Waiting Room

Hi There. I have a trainer who has advised that when they moved all delegates from the waiting room to start the course, one delegate was stuck in the waiting room. He tells me that the system automatically remove them after a few minutes. The delega...

Users

There is a user on my account that says he is having trouble with scheduling a meeting that is over 30 minutes even though he is a licensed user. He says it only gives him the option to do a 30 minute meeting like he is a basic user. I checked his st...

Willroc by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Regarding Zoom Cloud recording layout

Hi. We are trying to record the zoom meetings on cloud and we want the specific recording layout that is the video placed outside the shared screen on the top right.. But, despite us having done the recording settings based on the zoom website help, ...

Esternal Host

I want to plan a meeting but I will not be present and I want that one participant should be the oganizator and share the slides

Meetings

When I turn off video in a live meeting how do I get a picture on my square rather than just a blank or my initial?

Ktjyn by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is this zoom download site ligitimate?

HI, I found this thread in the community https://community.zoom.com/t5/Meetings/Revert-to-Old-Version-of-Zoom/m-p/91097 They talk about a URL: https://zoom-us-zoom.en.uptodown.com/windows/versions Is this URL officially supported by Zoom? Can I safel...

swsswr by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Latest update broke the meetings tab

Today, clients began to update to version 5.15.5; ever since, the Meetings section of the desktop app is almost unusable. It is listing meetings that people are no longer a part of, and recurring meetings are now being displayed individually until th...

kburris by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upcoming meetings not reflecting in Zoom Client

I can able to see today's meetings but not the upcoming I have created a test meeting and it's reflecting in zoom client but other people also scheduled the meeting with me there it is not showingUninstalled and reinstalled Zoom client but still the ...