Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting recording went wrong

I scheduled a meeting through my zoom account on computer to record the screen locally, unfortunately, I was at a place with bad wi-fi connection so I ended up doing the meeting on my phone (with the same account I used to schedule it on computer and...

Client did not recieve zoom link for meeting

Hi all, I use Calendly to organize my meetings with Zoom. When my clients pick a date from Calendly, they choose Zoom meeting, and Zoom is supposed to send them a link 30 minutes before the meeting takes place. Recently, some of my clients have eithe...

Camera Not Working

Mac Computer. My camera works in a Zoom test meeting, and I see my image in the setting. In an actual meeting, I can't turn the camera on or unmute the microphone. Thanks.

matgel2 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recording Self-View

When sharing my screen and recording using the Desktop, or Advanced PiP - Portion of Screen option, and I move my self-video, it (self-video) still defaults to the top right. Why can I not place my self-video anywhere on the screen (mainly in the pre...

View 2 shared screens on seperate montiors

Hi,I and all the meeting participants are using 2 monitors (laptop + extra monitor)When I try to share 2 screens simultaneously, all participants see it as a split screen on the same monitor. Is there a way for the participants to see both my screens...

kunv07 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes