Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Recorded Meeting Videos Are Too Dark

Exactly what is being "processed"when a recorded meeting is being "converted"? In all my recorded meetings, the images (jpg, png, etc. are all far too dark. How can their lighting be adjusted without having to download and improve them using external...

aaarrr by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Call Quality Poor on Microsoft MTR

We are using Yealink MVC840 with Microsoft Teams Firmware. When we make and receive Zoom calls through the device the call & video quality is extremal poor. However when we have MS Teams Meetings using the same device the call quality is excellent. W...

SumedaG by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Cannot log-in

Hi, I have an iPad air 4th gen and I did not have any problems using Zoom until today. I cannot login and it keeps showing error code 5003 and network problems. I have two accounts - a personal one and a company-based one. I cannot log-in on both acc...

dmgm by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Anita Hockman needs to create a video recording

Hi my name is Anita.l am not very computer savvy!l need help, please. I am a English Tutor and l have many prospective employers want me to record myself on Zoom and email them thelink. I definitely do not know how to do this.l am a Senior so please ...

black screen

After students have been sharing, I can no longer see them on my other screen when I share - the screen goes black. The only way to fix this is by popping into a breakout room and coming back. Any advice? Its annoying!

External speakers won't play notifications

I recently changed my laptop and the new speakers are crummy. I bought an external speaker but now I do not hear the notifications of students entering zoom. I also cannot hear the test ringtone. Both work fine when I do not have the external speaker...

Problem with the access

Please,Can someone tell me why i can't join a meeting by link, and the system tell me that i have to insert the ID meeting or passcode when i don't know them? My colleagues can join the meeting just by clicking the link and they don't have to put any...

Resolved! Zoom Desktop App for Windows 10 - Enforce SSO Login Option?

Hello,Is there a way to customize the Windows Zoom Desktop app to enforce SSO logins only? For example, when opening the Zoom app, the user clicks "Sign In" and is presented with options to log in via: Email and passwordSSOAppleGoogleFacebook Wonderi...

doncl01 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Bulk Sign Out

Is there a way to sign-out users from Admin portal ?We are working on calendar integration and one of the requirements is to sign out and sign back.We want to perform sign out activity from the portal so that next time when user logs in they will be ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now