Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Having an issue with "Using Siri with Zoom"

I've followed the steps to create iOS shortcuts and found that the shortcuts do not see the Zoom meeting. This is even the Zoom app is open and the meeting is seen within the Zoom app. The response is that I have no "Next Meeting"iPhone 14 iOS 17.2.1...

Transcription Highly Inaccurate

Hello, I upgraded to the Pro account for transcription. I have issues with editing the transcribed audio within Zoom. It doesn't always save. I've remedied this by just copying to a Word doc and editing there. Please let me know if there is a better ...

EmilieK by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

recording

When I go to do a zoom call as a host I do not have the record option button. What is something I can do to get that?

Expiry links

If I record a meeting and set an expiry date and send it to one person - is that their specific link? can I then go back into the recording again change the expiry date and send to someone else without it effecting the link I sent to the first person...

Enable Avatar is not an option in my settings

I have looked everywhere, in the zoom app, in the web account settings, under meeting advanced settings, avatar is simply not there. on the zoom app I can see it if I am not logged in, but it says to log in to use it, once I log in it goes away, I ha...