Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

interpreter to join back to main group

Is it possible to have the interpreter to switch from his language to main regular meeting page, just like the option between languages?Time to time someone from interpreter's language group asks a question, abroad participating as the zoom call.This...

orenaz by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Closed Captioning Records Vs Audio Transcription

I am interested in the difference in quality between the closed captioning transcript I can save with my pro account and the audio transcript you can access with higher accounts (business/education). It would be great to see a compare and contrast of...

No Screen Share Option

I just downloaded Zoom and set up a practice zoom meeting. Everything work great except, I, as the host, do not have the "Green Button Share Screen" option. the participant does. Why do I not have the option?

Users can start meeting without ZAK token

Hello Folks,I am very new to this integration of zoom,currently i have created MERN project and built two different apps at market place one is normal and another isserver-to-server oauth, i am able to create the meeting and joining it as well, to cr...

Lost recurring zoom meeting.

Hi There! I have 2 weekly recurring zoom meetings that as of my last update have disappeared. I can find them by going into the email I sent participants with the old link. When I click on the link, it actually opens, which means it is still active. ...

DMc3-5 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Need Help Modifying a Recurring Meeting

Hello. I currently have a recurring meeting every Sunday during the year. I want to add - using the same Meeting ID as the Sunday meeting - another series of meetings occurring the 3rd Tuesday of each month. Is this possible? Thanks.