Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

I hear others for 2 seconds and the the sounds disappears

Hi, When starting a call, I hear others for about two seconds and then the sound disappears. I have removed Zoom and reinstalled it but the problem remains. The set up of the speakers appears to be okay, otherwise I wouldn't hear the first coulple of...

Resolved! personalised links to meetings

Dear Zoom, I'm organising a big meeting and I am receiving a few questions from the attendees that I'd like to be able to respond to:1. When registering to the meeting do they receive a personalised link?2. How does Zoon associates a registration lin...

ZetaP by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio distortion

I am getting sound distortion through my Dell laptop when using Zoom. This doesn't happen with any other video conferencing products or other audio through the speakers. I have tried uninstalling zoom and installing it again but no different. When I ...

JamWood by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recurring errors when sharing videos

Recurring issues with screen sharing. It started a few months ago, wasn't happening before.Running Zoom client app on Mac Book Air, OS 11.6.7 Sent 2 support requests about 5 days ago but still no reply, which is surprising and infuriating (all suppor...

Resolved! Audio Sharing Sound Quality Problem

I'm using Zoom version 5.7.5 (939), on laptop with AMD Ryzen 3 4300U chipset.Everytime I share audio from my laptop, both audio sharing only or from presentation, participants will hear cracked sound (buzzy noise). The shared audio sound quality is v...

Komson by Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 3 likes

Mini Window pop out when you minimize

It looks like Zoom has determined that the entire world is incorrect with the definition of "Minimize" and has taken it upon themselves to rewrite the definition, for their own purposes. When you click minimize and you expect it to, um, I don't know....

translated captions / option does not work

Hello,I have seen the new option of ZOOM with automatically translated captions in different languages "translated captions".I bought this option and activated it in the advanced settings (image 1). However when I start a meeting this option does not...

NadineBe by Listener
  • 13 replies
  • 0 likes

Powerpoint

Bonjour, Depuis peu, lorsque je veux partager un powerpoint avec les participants, le powerpoint reste bloqué sur le premier slide. Moi je vois bien mon powerpoint défiler mais il n'en n'est pas de même pour les participants.Comment puis-je faire pou...

Audio in PPT is not audible for my students.

HI, When I share a PPT (from Microsoft) in Zoom, everything works perfectly: I can hear and see my students, my students can hear me, and we can all see the PPT. However, when I want to play a video or audio that is embedded in the PPT, they cannot h...

jhna by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom 5.17.5.2543 incompatible with Ubuntu 20.04.6LTS

Zoom was working perfectly with Ubuntu 20.04.6 LTS until most recent update January 23, 2024. Now Zoom will not open and appears to affect OS such that Chromium is affected and the mouse fails to work. The only way to 'unfreeze' is to restart. Is any...

izitron by Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes