What's New at Zoom? Join our upcoming webinar to get a first-hand look into some of our exciting new product and feature releases.

Register Now
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Removing OSB Camera from my list

I am no longer using OSB so I have uninstalled it and the OSB virtual camera however the camera still shows up in my camera list in zoom. How do I delete it.

Wifi unable to connect after Zoom call

I have been having the recurring problem of losing Wifi connection right after finishing Zoom meetings. The Zoom meeting runs fine without interruptions, but after the meeting has ended, my computer (Macbook Air) will not connect to Wifi for the rest...

UC1 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom Recording

The recording of our meeting today has audio but no video. Does anyone know what caused this so I can avoid it in the future?Thanks!

JamiP by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining breakout rooms while only on the phone

We are working with a local senior center to implement a workshop and they are wondering if participants that only join by phone can be placed in breakout rooms. Is this possible? Has anyone tried?

TMoses by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

How can I re-assign closed captioning?

I setup a dummy meeting on my desktop as the host to see how the closed captioning works by assigning myself as the closed captioner. Once I did this, it's stuck with me! I joined unlogged in as another user on my phone, and I can’t see a way to reas...

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022