Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Making somebody else the host with power to record locally

HelloI would like to know if a meeting can be recorded locally by someone (host) that was not the creator of the meeting (and that creator not even being in the meeting).In other words, can I schedule a meeting for somebody else who will host/have lo...

Size of speaker window when recording

I have been recording my teaching presentations for a couple years. I am sharing my screen (PowerPoint presentation), and have myself Spotlighted for everyone. The presenter view and my image appears on the screen. But when I record the lesson to my ...

JeffV_0-1665505397570.png
JeffV by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Using a Tracking ID to troubleshoot a SSO Login Issue

Hello, I have a client that got a SSO login issue. Along with this issue was a tracking ID for an admin to use for troubleshooting. How would someone use this tracking ID to look into the issue? Thanks, John Asche

Virtual Background Mac Not Fully Eliminating Background

Hello As you can see from the attached screenshot, when using a virtual background, Zoom isn't fully elminiating the background. The red part indicated is furniture that is sitting behind me. What can I do to resolve this? I've searched extensively o...

modene1 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Changing host between basic and licensed accounts

I have two separate accounts (basic and licensed). I sent out a zoom meeting on my basic and forgot it is limited to 40 minutes. Can I can the host from my basic account to the licensed account so I don't time out at 40 minutes? Thanks.

skerns by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

show individual host name in a meeting not the admins name

Hi, we have a learning management system which is connected with Zoom. When entering a meeting we are seeing the Zoom admins name, regardless who is joining the meeting first. Does anyone know how this can be changed? An answer is highly appreciated!...

Lizenzen

Hallo liebe Community, müssen alle Teilnehmer eine eigene Lizenz erwerben, damit sie an meinem, über 40-minütigen Meeting, teilnehmen können? Wenn meine Lizenz reicht. Hab ich was zu beachten. Bei Erwerb dieser Lizenzen, was bedeutet 1-9 Lizenzen LG ...

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More

Work Transformation Summit APAC

Join us on February 2nd, 2023 for a free, virtual event to learn how to use technology to drive growth in every economic climate.

Register Now