Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Meeting ID and PMI Changing

Whenever I start a new meeting the meeting ID and passcode change. How can I obtain only one meeting ID and one passcode?

alys by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Share sound while other participants share screen

I am Zoom Host, is there anyway to share only sound to the meeting while other participant is sharing their screen. I've used computer if I select share screen it will replace such participant with mine. I've just want to insert sound like Cheering o...

Sorapop by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Immersive View : Some participants shown as their Camera Off

I am Zoom Host and use Immersive View from my computer. The problem faced is that in some devices, some participants shown as their Camera turned off (which actually not) since in my computer see all participants' camera turned on i.e. in android pho...

Sorapop by Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Using ManyCam with XSplit VCam

Hi. I used ManyCam with XSplit VCam for a long time with a third-party platform. However, it has never worked in Zoom. Does anyone have experience with these two? I would really love to use them together again. I have to choose one or the other curre...

Getting kicked out of Meeting

Hello,I keep getting kicked out of meetings every few minutes. I use the desktop version of Zoom and have automated updates turned on in the app. Every few minutes Zoom asks me to leave the meeting or cancel and if I don't click on the exit button wi...

Concurrent meetings

Hey Guys,Say I want to make an app that facilitates some sort of consulting sessions between a host and a few others. The problem is that I don't know at each time how many such meetings are required concurrently. At some points there is none, but th...

jo15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can one subscription be used for different hosts?

Hey Guys, I'm going to provide consulting services to pairs of people. That means the host is no longer a single person, and can change. Is it possible to use as many people as I need for the host? (as long as the meetings are not concurrent)?

jo15 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Screen sharing

Hello,I screen share my ipad on my laptop via cable during zoom. But when on the laptop I switched to a screen other than zoom, it gives the warning, "screen sharing is paused" . How can I fix this? Thanks in advance 

FilizT by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?

Let's Celebrate!

Read More