Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Chat attachment saving

Is there any way to save all the attachments of the chat with a single click? I can do that for the text part of the chat, but not the attachemts.

ms22 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio speaker is not working at all

Hi,my zoom app is on LENOVO IDEAPAD L340my zoom version is the latest - 5.14.5The zoom is not able to use the speakers , so I don't hear anything at all but other people can hear me. tried everything to make it work including reinstall zoom and resta...

talamit by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Resolved! Understanding translate captions functionality

Looking for help understanding the captions translation functionality. We are on Education licensing. I started by reading this article.https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/6643177746829-Viewing-captions-in-another-language#:~:text=the%20host's%...

display name

When on a Zoom meeting, my display name is different from what it says on my profile in the Display Name field.

Q&A questions dont update

Hi anyone know how to solve this problem? Whenever I'm at at a meeting using zoom, I can see the presentation perfectly, however the Q&A will show some first questions then will stop and it wont update anymore. it was not the first time this happened...

No video after leaving breakout room

Whenever I am put into a breakout room and return to the main session, I have no video of the other participants nor do they have video of me. In some cases the other participants have no audio or video of me, but we have audio of them. It is not fea...

Feature Request - Adjust volume by participant

I know individuals can adjust their own microphone sensitivity, however it would be ideal to be able to adjust the volume level of individual participants. Some people come across as nearly screaming, while others are quiet as a mouse. It' difficult ...