Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio issue

During a meeting, I can hear everyone except the screen sharing sound.How can I solve this problem?

Zoom Factory Default Settings

How to I revert all my settings back to when my account was new? There are so many settings that I lost track of what messed up my Zoom and need to start again with the initial factory settings.

New update, zoom response is very slow and lagging

I'm using 1GB LAN andSamsung Pen laptopZoom Meeting Desktop Client is up-to-date(new update last night)No error codes, however, ever since I've updated, I've noticed that the buttons won't response quickly.Even the audio(from host's microphone) lags ...

sja by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Can't launch meetings or webinars

I used to be able to click a link in the calendar invitation, and then click Launch Meeting on the browser page that displays to launch my Zoom desktop app and launch the meeting simultaneously. Now, in the past month, the Launch Meeting button doesn...

LisaSp by Attendee
  • 8 replies
  • 9 likes

Paid subscribers are forced to quit at 40 minutes

My account type is Paid (Assigned Host) and I'm a member assigned by the administrator, but I'm forced to log out after 40 minutes while I'm hosting a meeting; is this an administrator setting? How can I lift the restriction? I am a paid user and can...

Chat disabled

During the last 3-4 webinars I've attended, I can't use the chat feature, even though other attendees are able to use it. For example, the host says "Put your answer in the chat." But when I try to type in the chat box, I get a message, "Chat disable...

Suddenly no more pronouns

I could share my pronouns before, but they have been no longer visible since last week. Also, I have selected "always share pronouns" within my profile. When in a meeting, there is no more share or unshare pronouns. Despite showing up within my profi...

Pronouns not displaying

When I launch a Zoom meeting, my pronouns appear after my name. When I join another person's Zoom meeting, the pronouns do not appear. How do I fix this?

lmoineau by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 0 likes