Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Facebook Live displays "App Not Active"

I have been live streaming my Zoom meetings to Facebook Live for some time now, but in the past two days, I have gotten an error message saying "App Not Active" on the livestream page. I wonder if this is a temporary issue or if there is a resolution...

Unifier by Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

Resolved! Blur Background Missing with Intel M5 6th Gen proc?

I've updated my Zoom account and troubleshoot but I don't seem to have the option to blur my background on my PC. I have a Dell 7370 with Intel Core M5-6Y54 which is 6th gen proc. I see on video requirements listing Core i5 6th gen and above work and...

RSSAZ by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

the host is already participating in another meeting

Hi, I haven't been using zoom for that long. Sometimes a participant that I have invited via a link receives a message that I am already in another meeting. How can that be if there is no second meeting? And how can I prevent it? Thank you for your h...

NIJ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Breakout rooms

I understand there is a new feature where you can create, rename and delete breakout rooms when rooms are open. When I go to settings, then breakout rooms I don't see that option for me. Do we have to request this feature?

zoomのカメラについて

ご覧いただきありがとうございます。ZOOM の Android 版 アプリを使っている者ですが、 背面にカメラが複数ある機種を使っていて、画角の切り替えをしたい場合、どうすれば良いでしょうか。ご存知の方がいましたら、 コメントをよろしくお願いいたします。

Yuma_ by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! blurred background

 Hi!I have the last Zoom desktop client. But there is no blurred background. And I am sure that blurred backgroubd is supported by my computer. Please help how can I fix it?

фон.png