Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Full screen automatically when joining meeting

Sometimes I had an issue where if I have a full screen when joining or starting a meeting option turned on and I join a meeting it just gets stuck , and I do close zoom it then full screens but I can see the dock and menu bar and it says leave meetin...

Set a standard survey for all meetings

I would love to see an option for all meetings to have a survey after it is ended. It is a pain to have to manually do this for every meeting. Also, the ability to do this from google calendar system would be great.

hide participants in a meeting

I want to host a meeting for around 10-15 people and make the host the only one allowed to speak and share the screen. I also want the participants list to be fully hidden, so that no participant can see who else is attending nor the number of attend...

AndreWP by Listener
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

breakout rooms - sessions could not be started

This evening I had a meeting with 190 participants. We wanted to let them discuss in small groups, so I created 48 rooms and assigned the participants manually. When this was done, I pressed the button "Start sessions" - and: nothing happened. I even...

wrong date on reoccurring meeting

For the past couple of months we have noticed that on reoccurring meetings it says the link is not valid because this call was set to a prior time For example: I set a ongoing call every Monday since November and when I try to get on every Monday goi...

AnethMG by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Pro Member - Question About Using PMI

Hi ya'll. I'm new to Pro and I recently started a book study group that will have 20-30 members. I set this up and announced it prior to subscribing to Pro. So the Zoom ID is random. Will my group be timed out (as it was at 45 minutes previously) sin...

DeeZ by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program