Introducing the new Zoom Community Champion Program where we recognize our most engaged community members for their contributions.

Learn more and join
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outlook sends me to Teams when I want to start a Zoom session

I use Outlook 2016 and often schedule Zoom sessions using Outlook's meetings function. Recently, I have found that if I click on "Join Online" in the entry in my Outlook calendar for a meeting scheduled for a Zoom session, Outlook opens a Teams sessi...

RJL by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Record of Use - Annual Period

I need help with the record of use. I have a legal problem and I need to show a report of meetings that happened on 2020 (2 years ago), i know that record of use only show meetings happened into a month ago, but if someone knows how to extract a reco...

time on zoom

I have had a zoom account that I pay for monthly for over a year. All of a sudden when I set up a zoom meeting the appointment says it's only good for 1 hour. Where do I go to confirm I'm getting more than an hour? Thank you

RKorson by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant Recording without Participants

When I start my Zoom meetings, it says "a participant is recording the meeting", yet there are no participants. I have went into my settings and turned off anything related to auto-recording AND turned off allowing participants to record, and it stil...

How to share mic to breakout rooms?

Hi,Using version 5.10 of Zoom I am able to share a video with sound which is great. I can also share my webcam but cannot find a way to share my sound. What I would like to do as a host is to speak to all attendees while they are in the breakout room...

JohnB by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Input the verification code

Why is the Zoom system so often asked to verify the key, even though my account is not unusual. Did the Zoom team manage the use of the same account more tightly?Admin, please notify me again. Thanks

errorzoom.PNG

Participant Video panel disappears when screen sharing on Mac

I deliver Management training globally. I've just bought a new Macbook Pro which I run with an additional screen. As soon as I screen share PowerPoint, my participant video panel disappears, which is a major issue for me.I've tried all side by side o...

DesC by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Music stops playing on PowerPoint when I admit someone.

Using PowerPoint, different versions (right now I am using 365), different PCs, Windows 10 or 11 - Whenever I play music, like an inserted YouTube video, and I admit someone, the music stops. I called this in a while ago and was told to make sure tha...

ZOOM RECORDING FAILED

Hello, I was hoping someone in Zoom Support could help me with a zoom recording issue I just experienced. My colleagues and I were just on a zoom meeting, I recorded and once it was almost complete, a zoom screen popped up stating "zoom unexpectedly ...

Poll
How do you find technical & product news about Zoom?
Top Happy Leaders

Hear from a Peer

How IDEO is Enhancing Hybrid Work & Creativity with Zoom

Introducing the NEW Community Champion Program