Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Interpretation

Hi everyone, I'm organising a Zoom-meeting soon and interpretation will also be necessary. I've seen that you can add 20 interpreters in total for a session. However, this is a four day meeting that will involve 22 interpreters. Does anyone know whet...

Teuntje by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom account multiple device webcam link

Hi, can I know is the scenario below normal for multiple device of the same account. I have a meeting with a friend logging into his Zoom account using iPad. He was disconnected from the meeting, but then I can see the wife who was logging into the s...

khkw by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

brak mozliwosci rozmycia tła

W mojej wersji Zoom a dodam ze mam aktualna wersje nie mam opcji rozmycia tła w komputerze. W telefonie opcja BLUR jest mozliwa. Prosze o pomoc co zrobic zebym miec taka opcje.

Pinning/Unpinning a video

If I start recording a meeting in Gallery view then pin one of the participants videos, what does the screen view return to when I unpin that video?

AlanB by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Control Panel Disappearing

Starting last week, every Zoom session has had an issue with the control panel disappearing and/or turning black while presenting. The host has to assign someone else and restart to clear the issue. This has happened to multiple hosts, all across Pen...

PFSA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes