Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Virtual Background show garbage during video meeting

I am using ADL U28 4+8 system and when i enabled "I've have a green screen" and selected virtual background, after enabling virtual background. Video garbage occurs and not able to see face clearly. Kindly let me know how to solve this issue. Thanks ...

Goutham by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Utilizing External Microphones with Aux Input

Hello,I recently purchased a microphone with an aux input into my laptop to use for Zoom meetings. When I plug this in, Zoom only recognizes this as a speaker, and doesn't give me the option to use this as a microphone. Does anyone know how to make t...

Zoom Client not launching with Mac

Hello! Has anyone had issues with their Zoom Client application not launching on a Mac recently? It constantly says "Application Not Responding". I've uninstalled & re-downloaded several times now with the same issue each time. ios Catalina version :...

Unable to connect my account on Mac Pro

Hi! Recently I changed my computer with Mac Pro and before that I was using windows based system at my old computer. My account and app which works perfectly on my windows based computer now doesn't work. I am trying to open my old account and the ap...

Zoom Linux floating meeting controls don't save position

Hi, I'm having an issue with screen sharing on Zoom Linux Client. When I move the floating meeting controls during a screen share and share my screen later in the meeting, the floating meeting controls are back at the default position. When I drag th...

manoah by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio on client's end when I initiate a meeting

Twice now, I have set up a Zoom meeting where there's no audio coming from the client. Even though they have tested their audio and it's working for them. The only way we can rectify this is for the client to set up the Zoom meeting and I join in. I ...

tslough by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

не могу подключиться

Не могу зайти в клиент зум, хотя недавно всё было нормально. Удалила, переустановила - ничего не помогает. Брандмауэр отключила. Антивирусника нет. В браузере в конференции захожу легко. Помогите, пожалуйста.

2506 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! wrong views

Newby here. I can start a Zoom meeting, but I see myself in the big picture, and the other guy in the little window. How do I swap those?

docsmith by Newcomer
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes