Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

lauching a zoom meeting

So I just got a Mac for school and for some reason when I click on the link provided for class and I'm asked if its okay to open zoom.us. and I click yes, nothing happens and I can't get into the meeting, what should I do?

hatable by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Get Zoom app to quit defaulting to old email.

I used an old email and old name to set up my Zoom account (on myMacBookPro). Now I need to change both. I succeeded in changing to the new email, but the name won't change. Please, anyone, can you give me both the navigation and the keystrokes for Z...

LauraA by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with Share Screen

I have used Screen Share a million times and all of a sudden it is not picking up content. The screen share windows have an exclamation mark. I checked the zoom settings and everything seems to be in order. Could it be an issue with my computer? Any ...

Acesso às reuniões agendadas

Não consigo acessar as salas de reuniões agendadas, desde o começo desta semana (23/08). O sistema Zoom roda e simplesmente não me dá o acesso à sala (com áudio e vídeo). Hoje apareceu uma estranha mensagem informando que havia "erro na minha rede (w...

vidéos restent fixent

Bonsoir,J'ai acheté un nouveau pc portable Lenovo Athlon AMD, Radeon graphics.Au départ, j'avais téléchargé l'application mais les sons/vidéos étaient encore plus de mauvaises qualités que sur le site en ligne. Donc, je me connecte sur le site intern...

Aléna by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Invitations

Hi, when I send an invitation, the date and time do not appear. How can I correct that please?

LPJ412 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Affichage de mon écran

Bonjour, j'ai fait une mise à jour de zoom et depuis, je n'apparais plus qu'à moitié sur mon écran et la luminosité tire vers le mauve. Par contre, les autres participants me voient normalement. Il ne s'agit pas d'un problème de caméra de mon pc, j'a...

Chemical Engineering Classes

I need to get set up and placed in classes. Tried going on campus, but was confused and felt like no one was there. The deadline is Tuesday, so please help me ASAP