Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Audio Problems

When in a meeting in the middle of it the sounds go off. We can't hear each other. Help Please!

Ninfa by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Scheduling a Meeting with Phone Dial in Capabilities

I'm new to the app. If I start a "New Meeting" and then copy and send invitations from the live meeting, the invites include telephone dial in information. However, when I use the "Schedule" functionality, I do not see an option to include telephone ...

Tradyn by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

subtitle

I can't activate the English subtitles in automatic.Is this done during a meeting or is it an option to be activated in the profile?

Experiences for Live streaming

I will hold an important live streaming for my colleagues, and I met some issues1. how to exchange the camera to PPT smoothly? current will show sb is sharing the contents from screen 2. how to get high resolutions for ZOONM clients ,current I found ...

lucksir by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recordings

As of recently, my meetings automatically record to the cloud. I have been all through the settings and dont see where i have selected automatically record but it still records every time I sign in. Is there a way to shut this feature off?

43 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes