Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Freezing, getting worse.

I started using Zoom early on because of the pandemic. I had a few issues with freezing and these issues have increased to the point of not being able to smoothly conduct or participate in meetings. Zoom has claimed it was a WiFi issue, it is not. I ...

Resolved! zoom recording

I have a recording question. Does anyone know can I record 2 separate 4 hour meetings over zoom with my paid account? Has anyone ever recorded a 4 hour zoom meeting, how did it go? Thank you, I am a complete Zoom newbie (-:

Jim_1 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

bounces off.

Zoom bouncing on ipad air4 no matter what wifi i use. upgrade to the latest ios, The symptoms are the same even if the iPad is backed up only once after initialization and only once after initialization. I also deleted the Zoom app and reinstalled it...

dede by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Virtual Backgrounds Not Working

Running Mac OS 11.5.2 with Zoom 5.7.6Used to have several Virtual Backgrounds. Today, none were available in the Zoom preferences. The files are still in my Library FolderApplication Support/zoom.us/data/VirtualBkgnd_CustomOne example is named4D878AC...

pachy by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Local Recording Unable To Find

Hello, I just recorded a meeting and I am unable to locate it within my zoom profile? Where would I find a link to my zoom recording? It did pop-up after the meeting that it was being saved, but I didn't click on it then and I am unable to find it. I...

Rein by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes