Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Zoom Team Need To See This.

There is an app called UCanAssess by Learning Spiral in Google Play Store, Telling me to delete the Zoom app or else it will not work. I just download that worst app because my company told me to. I think this UCanAssess app is against the law and or...

issue with zoom mac client

I recently find a problem with zoom mac client that if I use a host that not exist (e.x. norhteastern.zoom.us) to login with sso, then all functions with zoom mac clinet will not work properly. I cannot login or enter a meeting! However, if I use ano...

Echo problems in open plan office

Hello, I work in a small open plan office with four people and we've been trying to work out how to stop having echo problems when only some of us join a client Zoom call. So the example scenario is that the Zoom call is hosted by our client and two ...

Music on Ipad or I phone

I do Reiki via Zoom, but the music cannot be heard or it cuts in and out.I am using an iPad for my Zoom and I had Pandora playing from my phone to a speaker. How do I get quality sound to go through the mic on zoom to my client so they can get in a m...

Briana by Newcomer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Automatic Recording Settings

I would like to be able to send out a group zoom meeting link that can be accessed at any time, not a specified meeting date and time, and also have automatic recording enabled. This is for a work project that I am conducting some online card sorting...

Obstructive Banner

When I switch on MUTE, a banner appears after a minute that says "You are muted now etc .. "OK, I think it' a good idea to confirm it although I can just look to see if the little microphone is crossed out.The problem is that this banner appears righ...