Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Salle d'attente

Bonjour, pouvez-vous me dire s'il est possible d'intégrer de la musique dans la salle d'attente en attendant que l'hôte démarre la réunion ? Merci beaucoup pour votre aide!

Zoon crashes

I bought a new Dell inspiron laptop and my weekly meeting crushes when I launch it on the app or browser. The same meeting worked just fine in my old Acer computer.After I launch the meeting the app closes itself after a few minutes, and tries to con...

tamig by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Export breakout room lists - to make them searchable

In the course of a meeting, we have participants lose connection and we want to quickly return them to their breakout rooms. They don't always remember what room they are in, so it would be helpful to have a searchable list to find the participant an...

SV2021 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Switching between two different computers during a call

I hope someone can assist. I typically use Zoom on my laptop as normal. I have an interactive screen (Windows OS) in my office and often during a zoom call, I want to switch over to use the interactive screen so that I can use the whiteboard feature ...

Barms by Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes