Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Accessing and Sharing recordings

Hello Zoom Community.I recorded my first meeting and it converted to MP4. When I went to find the link to share with the participants it is not in my cloud. It's classified as a local recording saved on my computer. 1. How do I ensure my recordings g...

Hosting a meeting - basic issues

Hi, is it possible for me to host meetings with zoom with a simple link that I always use for all my clients, and just send it to whoever I want without specifying a time anywhere and I just let in people from the waiting area as they arrive?I though...

jenEV by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

invitations

I am new to Zoom. When inviting guests, is their an easier way to invite besides crying invitation and eating it to an email? What if you do not have an email for individuals and only phone numbers? Does the guest have to download the Zoom app or can...

AM1563 by Newcomer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes