Zoom Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Join With Computer Audio

Hello, I use an external USB microphone, not my laptop's internal microphone. So I set my USB microphone up in the Zoom settings and test it before each meeting. But when I'm about to join a meeting it says something like "Join With Computer Audio?" ...

GMcC by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Interface is garbage

Your new interface is crap! Moving the control to the bottom of the screen in the center makes it nearly impossible to use the controls when your iPad is on a tripod. Having the Pause and Stop buttons so close together makes it very difficult to paus...

mclass by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

embedded passcodes

Hello, Our meeting links have the passcode embedded for one-click join. On my Windows 11 machine, I use Chrome to set up the meeting link but sign out after to test the link to make sure it works as a regular participant. I successfully get into the ...

Ask for Control

Hello, I used to be able to ask participants for control of their screen at the top of the zoom window. I cannot find this feature now. Does anyone know where this is located now? Thank you!

ctrippi by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remote Control Windows 10 Enterprise

Remote control on the newest installer of Zoom has stopped working. It worked on old installers 5-x versions, but if you download the latest windows installer of zoom, and request a remote control from a remote machine in a meeting, i get a promot th...

Ipad top row

The top portion of the top row on my IPAD gets cut off when there is 3 or more rows in the Zoom meeting??

artie by Newcomer
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

inscritos

Tenía una reunión con personas inscritas previamente, el día de la reunión, cuando ingresaron las personas, muchas de ellas quedaron con nombre de usuario "PRUEBA 1", no se si tal vez fueron los registros que hicimos como importación de datos o hay o...

CUME by Newcomer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes