Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Outlook Rescheduled Mtgs not moving on Zoom Client

We're using Outlook to schedule an appointment (1) and then "Add A Zoom Meeting," which works great. If a client requests that we reschedule the meeting (2), we follow Zoom's instructions and edit in Outlook, but the Zoom client sends meeting alerts ...

blehn by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Problem with Zoom Cloud recording

Hello, A Zoom meeting was recorded to the cloud in August. No idea why, but the video still says 'Processing Recording.' There is no option to select the recording, so it can't be deleted. Any ideas on how to remove this recording are appreciated.

Pls help! Live Transcription option not found

My options do not give me "allow live transcription" in my settings. The only thing that comes up is "allow use of caption API" or "allow viewing full transcription". I cannot figure out how to enable that setting on either of my zoom accounts- is it...

Resolved! US Dial-in numbers

Hi, Does anyone know where I can find a list of the Zoom dial-in numbers for the US?I'm in the Caribbean and we push our Zoom calls out to a US Telco via a SIP circuit. Occasionally we get someone dialing a zoom number that does not go to that SIP be...

OrinA by Observer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with Sharing Audio

Hi everybody,Can someone please help me with this issue:When I share computer audio (background music) it sounds fine to myself and to others.But as soon as someone speaks the system sound cuts out as long as someone is speaking.Does anyone know you ...

Kaevan by Observer
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom on Ubuntu does not allow to share screen

I use Zoom on Ubuntu 20.04. Video and Audio is fine and when I'm not in a meeting "Share Screen" is not grayed out. But during a meeting this button becomes inactive and I can't share anything. Any idea why?

Shared recording link in error

I've shared a recording with passcode with subtitles on and realised there is an error with the subtitles. Can I change the password so people can't access it? Disable meeting link ? Or take subtitles off whilst people can still access?

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25