Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

External noise is harsh not clear

On my ACER laptop, I can't get the sound of tapping a bell to come through clear on zoom. It sounds like I am banging a wall. Any advice as this is annoying? Need clear external sound

DOML by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

No audio...

Hi all....for some reason my audio has just stopped working. It works as normal on every other app I use on my PC (with Windows 10). There doesn't appear to have been any updates issued that may have caused it, nor have I received any update notifica...

Resolved! Layout

Hello,Please let me ask you about the layout.I understand that I can manage, gallery view, speaker's view and spotlight.I am wondering what is the layout of the screenshot below. Is this speaker's view?If so, how many participants are shown on the to...

iPad screen mirroring

I use Dell Vostor 3400 as Zoom host and IPad for presenting. When I start to share my iPad screen with screen mirroring and the iPad screen is reflected to Dell already the Dell screen that presenting iPad screen have no respond as I do with ipad

Screen share & Zoom windows

Both the host and me as the co-host have disabled the zoom windows toggle in our advanced and app settings. When I screen share, participants can see zoom windows; however, when the host screen shares, this does not happen. What do I need to do to re...

pvdberg by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to schedule the meeting

Hi there, I am terribly sorry however I am quite angry too. Yesterday I was trying to organize and record my meetinng VIA Zoom, however it ist not possible. It always says, ther in not possible connect. Even in browser google chrome I ame not abel to...

mirko by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes