Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Audio works when I'm a guest, but not when I host

I'm on an iMac with Apple M1 chip running macOS Monterey v 12.1. I've got Zoom 5.10.0 (5714) for the Apple M1 Chip loaded. Audio settings are "Automatically adjust mic volume" and "suppress background noise>auto". When I host a meeting I check my mic...

pcarlaw by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Informe de asistentes no funciona

Hola, los informes de asistentes a reunionesno funcionacorrectamente. Cuando pincho en el informe en el numero de participantes, el informe sale vacio, no se muestra ningun participante. Es un error o bug ? Saben algo al respeto. Saludos.

User Management Question Please Help

I've searched the community and tried to use the bot on the web portal and cannot find an answer or get assistance..... I've recently added a new employee and member to my team. This is a licensed meeting user. I've added this individual to my office...

CP1989 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Converting Recording (how much space)

Hi, I got the message that I didn't have enough space on the disk to convert the recording. I've been deleting stuff and wondering where do I find out how much space is needed? I have clicked on "double_click_to_convert_01.zoom" and "double_click_to_...

AlexP by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Gallery View

My screen has suddenly switched from displaying all participants ( I have a large desk top) to only nine on one page with other participants on other pages which clearly requiring scrolling. This is not convenient. I do not think I did anything to pr...

Why the recording is not saved on Drive?

Hey there,I am here searching for why the recording is not saved on the drive , I have tried many times to save my recording on drive but could not do this. My drive name is fuboTV live NBA TV Schedule. Need help regarding this how can i do this?

How do I generate an attendance report?

I am trying to go back to a meeting that my group held last Friday into Saturday and generate an attendance report. I have seen Poll Reports and Registration Reports, but since we do not conduct polls or ask for registration, those reports are empty....

evan1t by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Presenter Notes Shared

In my Zoom call today, my participants could see my PowerPoint presenter notes in screen share. That was a problem. Normally, it doesn't happen. Any idea what mistake I made to have them see my presenter notes so I can avoid that in the future? Thx!

druther by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes