cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gallery View

jeffat52
Listener

My screen has suddenly switched from displaying all participants ( I have a large desk top) to only nine on one page with other participants on other pages which clearly requiring scrolling. This is not convenient. I do not think I did anything  to produce the change and cannot find anyway to get back to where I was and displaying all participants on the one page.

I thought it might be to do with spotlighting but there is nothing on screen to allow me to remove this.

2 REPLIES 2

Adanna_Zoom
Community Champion | Zoom Employee
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hello Jeffat52,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Your issue is related to spotlight which allows up to 9 participants as the primary active speakers. You can remove Spotlight by clicking on it in the top left corner of your screen, please see the link below for more information:

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362653-Spotlighting-participants-videos

Kindly click on Accept solution if this response has helped to answer your question.

Thanks

Adanna

BetsyBell
Listener

None of the resources give me instructions on how to get back the ability to toggle back and forth between gallery view and speaker view. There is no place in the upper right hand corner (PC) to choose anything but full screen or not full screen. Please help. This is so frustrating when it worked so beautifully before.