Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Transcript

Hi i would like to know if I cans transcript a recorded zoom meeting

Is there a way to prioritize the voice of one user?

At the ZOOM meeting, it seems that up to 3 people can play the voice at the same time, and when the 4th person makes a voice, the voice of the first voice is cut.Is there a way to keep giving priority to the sound of this first sounding thing? To be ...

warasi by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Participants List

How I can extract a list of participants together with the answers to the questions asked during registration BEFORE I start the meeting? I need the participants list and the requested information to plan the meeting. So this is NOT about an attendan...

UKIbuka by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

zoom outlook

We have two physical meeting rooms.Both are managed in 365.We bought a zoom license for each of them.The secretary is the one who manages the two meeting rooms through her Outlook.I installed a Zoom plugin for Outlook on her computer.Every session sh...

cannot uninstall Zoom from MacBook

Zoom on my MacBook is very buggy and not worth using, but I need it. Zoom Twitter has all the info but I haven't heard back from them. It occurred to me that uninstalling (then installing a fresh version) is the best option. But when I click on Zoom ...

dedees by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes