Ready to set up and use Zoom, but aren't sure where to start? Begin with our onboarding support experience for everything you need to get started.

Get Started
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

PROBLEMA AUDIO AL COMPARTIR PANTALLA

Primera vez que tengo una dificultad... En una reunión ZOOM, COMPARTI PANTALLA y presente una presentación realizada en POWER POINT. Esta presentación contienen DOS VIDEOS, El primero se exhibe normal pero SIN SONIDO y el segundo no exhibe ningún pro...

Resolved! Spanish Company VAT registration

I am trying to buy a zoom meeting license for my company. After registering I try to upgrade, but when I get to the Sold-To Contact I try to introduce my VAT (tax ID), but it says "Validation failed".. what should I do? Playing.. I found i can enter ...

rimedio by Observer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Zoom has failed to detect mic and speakers

We use our Dell Desktop for 2 zoom meetings:1. One Zoom meeting is with our church life group on Sunday and everything works fine. We have a shared link to click on and Zoom opens up. No problem with audio or video. 2. Another Zoom meeting group is w...

RGBDDB by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Video File Types

What are the video file types that will work in Zoom when sharing a video with participants?

Co-host cannot launch poll

Hi I have a user who has set up a meeting with her manager's login, and created a poll. The manager then joins the meeting and makes her a co-host. Normally she can then launch the poll on his behalf, but now it won't allow her to do so. She is getti...

LouLouWhite_0-1646670295598.jpeg

Resolved! Outlook 365 Meeting Inviiations show No Response Required

When I schedule a meeting I am shown an email the invitation in Outlook which I add Invitees. The email is then set. On receipt the email no longer shows Accept Tentative Decline options - it just says 'No Response Required'I cannot find a way of ena...

Resolved! Can alternative hosts pull meeting reports?

Hello! My manager and I both create meetings and add each other as alternative hosts. We both need access to the registration reports and usage reports. How can we both access these reports? For meetings that I create, am I the only one who can pull ...

Resolved! Camera and mic not working only in Zoom

Greetings all, I recently downloaded Zoom for my laptop and can't get myself ready for meetings. More specifically, I'm unable to get my camera and USB mic to work, even though I've been using these without incident on Teams and other conferencing pl...

Ali_Sh by Observer
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

Zoom Plugin for Outlook on RDS

Hi there I have to install the Zoom-Plugin for Outlook calendar on an Windows RDS-Server 2019. This worked fine.If the user now creates a new appiontment and select the "Scheudule a meeting" from Zoom-Plugin, he got a PopUp:"Please install the Zoom c...

Freddy1 by Observer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Staying Logged in on Multiple Devices

I am teaching online and have serious issues with not being able to stay logged in on more than one device. If I need to switch devices in the middle of a meeting and then start a new meeting, I don't want to have to go through the login process ever...

Work Transformation Summit EMEA

May 25