Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting room can't read passcode in HTMl

I have a user on my account that whenever she creates a scheduled meeting via the zoom plugin for outlook 2016, the HTML version is used. All other users, including myself, uses the plaintext version when scheduling meetings from the plugin.The probl...

Missing Recording

Recorded a meeting and now I can't even find it. I checked "recordings," "cloud recordings," even on my computer to see if it has been saved but I can't find anything. Zoom just says "no recordings." Anybody have any experience with this kind of prob...

delete the credit card information

I need to know how to delete the information for the credit card in the 'Billing' section. I tried to do this but it appears to change the payment only without deleting the existing information for the credit card.

leeym by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Update zoom meeting invite

If I sent a zoom meeting invite while I was on the basic plan, and now I have already upgraded to pro, do I need to re-send the zoom meeting invite to ensure that my meeting, later on, would not be cut off after 40 minutes?

Imel by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using Polls Efficiently

How do you all share polls with other users? We train a lot of classes via Zoom. There are multiple trainers that train the same class on different days or at different times. We don't want to each have to create the polls we want to launch. Does any...

Camera doesn't work when I open Zoom with app

When I open the Zoom app and join a meeting my camera doesn't work on my MacBook. If I log in to my account on zoom.com and open or start another meeting via the website, the camera works.Opening the app actually shuts down my MacBook camera. It won'...

scotty2 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

immersive view

how come some participants don't show up on immersive view

pxbdby by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More