cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reorder Polls

DBCA
Listener

I have a meeting and am creating 15 different polls. I have started to create these polls and now realize they are not in the correct order needed for the actual meeting. You used to be able to reorder/move the polls prior to the meeting. This functionality seems to have disappeared. Does anyone know if polls can still be reordered? Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

vescamilla
Community Champion | Zoom Employee

Hi DBCA,

You cannot reorder the polls themselves; however, when you launch the polls, you can choose which one to launch from the dropdown of poll titles.

If you have a poll with multiple questions, you can re-order the questions by hovering over the question, clicking on ... at the top of the question then drag it to the correct order.

Hope this helps!

If this answers your question, please click "Accept solution". Thank you!

I have tried dragging to the correct order without success.  Zoom will automatically reorder my polls. 

I have also tried to delete and re-enter the items without success.

It does this in three of my polls, and no one seems to know why.

BTW, Polling is enabled. Zoom Polling Problem 2021.jpg

Steph

Hi @DBCA ,

Thanks for posting on our Zoom Community Forum! We sincerely appreciate your post. Can you please try un-enabling your polling and then re-enabling it within your account settings from our article here? I recommend saving your work in a separate Word document and then re-testing after to see if this issue occurs.

Hopefully, there is a positive impact after.

Thanks,

Stephanie

Can you be more specific about "hovering over the Question, clicking on ... at the top of the question"?  My poll questions are numbered correctly....but the second class has two polls and thus there is a 2A and 2B question...2A is at the bottom of the list after 6.  I'd like not to have to worry about scrolling thru the numbers...Just want to launch the next one on the list. 

MAA
Listener

Hi DBCA, here's what I did because I didn't want to take the risk of un-enabling then re-enabling polling. Once I finished making all of my polls, I made sure I named all of them (so I knew which order I wanted them in this time around), then I started my order all over again by clicking "Duplicate Poll" on the poll I wanted first, then second, then third, etc.

When you click "Duplicate Poll", that poll automatically falls to the bottom of the list.

Once I had duplicated all my polls - this time in the order I wanted - I deleted all of my original polls. 

That is smarter than anything I came up with. You just saved me plenty of time. Thanks!

atlantictoast
Listener

Hi I am afraid this did not work

egotjen1
Listener

Are there any plans to allow re-ordering of polls in the future? This is a large dissatisfier, along with automatically combining polls across meetings, rather than automatically keeping them separate.