Check out our new Work Transformation Summit page, and join our upcoming event to learn how leading organizations are building a smarter hybrid workspace for their employees.

Visit the page
Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Inquires regarding the Zoom Setting

Hello, I have one questioon regarding the Zoom meeting setting.Could I I hide the participant list to the participant for see only me & sharing host? Please let me know if it possible... Thanks,

Proof of Zoom attendances

hello I had a very important court zoom call scheduled for 10:30am on I entered the call at 10:00am to a dark screen saying "waiting for call to begin" I waited on that dark screen from 10am to about 10:45am when the screen jumped into the court room...

Account is disabled. Please contact Support (1,003)

Good day! This is in regards to our other Zoom account where I am the admin. Our users have been suspended and our account disabled. Please assist us to enable our account back as we need it for our daily operations. Thank you!

Zoom PWA on Chromebook

So, I downloaded Zoom PWA on my Chromebook since the Zoom app will no longer be supported in a few months. However, it's lacking the features and functionality that the app had. One particular issue I'm having is removing this spotlight on all zoom b...

Issue Zoom Error 104103

I have an issue when I open the zoom application, the error display is 104103 and offline. test to create meeting or join meeting it show reconnecting.I have updated to version 5.10, uninstall and installed apps, disabled antivirus, checking firewall...

best improved video recording using Topaz Video Enhance AI

I've been using Topaz Video Enhance AI to improve my recorded Zoom sessions with pretty good results, but Topaz has a number of different models to use - the I liked the best so far is called "Artemis Strong Dehalo" but I was wondering if anyone else...

Destacar participantes Deshabilitado

Buenas noches, estamos organizando una reunión donde requerimos utilizar la función de destacar participantes pero no nos aparece. Es una cuenta pro. Ya hemos revisado todas las configuraciones y no encontramos que puede estar sucediendo. Ayuda Urgen...

Other people's sound cuts out entirely.

Other people's sound cuts out entirely when I type. It might take a few minutes to cut out. My mic still works. I get it back by wiggling the volume bar on my computer's sound control. But it will probably go out a couple of minutes later. Breaks up ...

Gifford by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! Configuring account users on invitation screen for Zoom meeting

Hello! As a user, i'd like to be able to configure the order of account users for ad hoc zoom meeting invites (see attached screen) so that my most commonly called colleagues display first. I've tried 'starring' contacts but that makes no difference ...

Top Happy Leaders

Work Transformation Summit

July 13, 2022