Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Video

When I log in and have my own meetings, my video comes on. If I turn video off it will not come back on. The message on screen says , zoom cannot detect a camera.If I go on anyone else's zoom link my video will not come on at all and I get the same m...

rje by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing custom livestreaming config

Hello, I created a meeting and started custom live streaming. Sometimes there is an error in the livestreaming configuration (e.g. wrong key). I am not able to fix/change the key unless I create a new meeting. I do not want to change the meeting link...

Can we allow anyone in our team to start meetings?

We have 8 of us in a team that are in the same Zoom business "account". Is it possible to setup our accounts so that any member of the team is ALWAYS able to start another team members meetings. We currently add co-hosts, but a couple of zoom impleme...

Zoom Integration with Outlook - Windows

When I had the free version of Zoom, only my upcoming Zoom events would show up on the home page. I upgraded my account and now all upcoming events on my Outlook calendar show up. I only want Zoom meetings to show up on the calendar as they did befor...

Mackie Onyx12 Mic Issue

Hi, I have a Mackie Onyx12 mixer. I can get sound out in my Zoom meeting by choosing Onyx12 1-2. However, whenever I choose Line (Onyx12) in the Microphone drop-down, I get an error "There seems to be an issue with your microphone, please select a di...

mizel07 by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Resolved! 未払い残高がありますの表示

この表示がずっと消えません。↓お客様のアカウントには $164.0 の未払い残高があります。 残金をお支払いいただけない場合、すべての有料機能およびクラウド レコーディングにアクセスできなくなります。 こちらをクリックして、未払いの請求書分をお支払いください。サポートが必要な場合は、こちらをクリックしてください。ちなみに年払いで、来年1月まで支払い済みです。請求書履歴をみても、【現在、お客様のアカウントに未払い請求書はありません。】とあります。

Poll
Have you tried Zoom's new avatars in your meetings?
Top Happy Leaders

Let's Celebrate!

Read More