Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Meeting and chat history

Hi, if I attend a meeting and have had chats with people in the meeting, why can't I see this when I exit the meeting? I had a workshop with other people, and I would really like to find the chat that has been left. My entire history and meeting hist...

Annotation

Annotation is working only for a presenter who is sharing his screen? If others not host are presenting, annotation is still working for both way? I think it worked before but not anymore. Simon

ssecny by Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Audio cuts out when receiving notification

Is anyone else recently having a problem where if you receive a notification on Windows 11, the audio for Zoom cuts out? It’s really frustrating. I am using the integrated speakers on my All in One PC. Thanks in advance.

Can you help me figure it out

I want to include a Zoom meeting option on MTMIS verification so I can have a weekly meeting with users to help them with vehicle verification. But I'm not sure how to do this. Can you help me figure it out?

Zoom Meeting with Registration - Alternative Hosts

Hello!I have set up some Zoom sessions with registration. I have three co-hosts, as it is a series of events and we are all involved. However, I am the only one who can see the list of participants who have registered. Is there a way all alternative ...

shauna3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Samsung Tablet S7 FE Start a Meeting Not Responding

I recently installed the Zoom Mobile app on a new Samsung Tablet S7 FE running Android 13. It opens fine, though when I select Start a Meeting the app just hangs and a popup appears that says "Zoom is not responding" with the options to "Close app", ...

ronmann by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes