Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

time on zoom

I have had a zoom account that I pay for monthly for over a year. All of a sudden when I set up a zoom meeting the appointment says it's only good for 1 hour. Where do I go to confirm I'm getting more than an hour? Thank you

RKorson by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Participant videos freezing

I have upgraded my zoom client 5.9.1 ( latest ) after that,my clients videos are freezing, I can hear them but can't see them.They can see and hear me. I have tested the internet connection speed and have done the check from multiple locations.I have...

Integrating Zoom with Populi

Hello,I am a novice regarding such integration processes. I have looked over the content on Zoom that is needed for this to happen. Apparently, a JWT app must be created. I have no idea with this is, how to do it, or where to go. I have a pro-Zoom ac...

Ward_C by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Why can't i use pro i purchased?

My id is *********** and I have obviously purchased pro version as monthly subscription for a long time.And it can be confirmed in the account management. But Whenever I launched zoom app in my new laptop, its version is basic. I already finished log...

Registration Tab Question

I am trying to register persons for a meeting. Once the link has been provided, Zoom appears to save the registration of the last person that has logged on. So that information field has already been used. I need for a new form to come up each time s...

GT3 by Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Searching for recurring meeting by meeting ID

Hi all, As an admin I can search for an upcoming event by meeting ID under Reports; however, this doesn't work for recurring meetings. Is there a way I can find those? My specific problem is that I need to find the owner of two recurring meetings so ...

Cloud Recording

Hi, I have recorded a 15 min meeting 5 days ago, but I haven't gotten it until now. I cannot see it even when I go to cloud recordings on the website.

Resolved! Zoom PWA

To get ahead of the curve, we went ahead and distributed the PWA app to our Student's Chromebooks. The issue is, each time a student tries to join a meeting VIA a link, they are prompted to install the Zoom app instead of using the PWA app which is a...

MrDodge by Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes