Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

Resolved! Co-host controls

The setting to enable co-hosts says that co-hosts have the same in-meeting controls as the host.However, I find that co-hosts cannot do everything that the host can do.For example, the host can turn off a participant's camera, but co-hosts cannot.Ple...

HappyBuddha_0-1649023669024.png

画面共有について

最近、iPhoneとiPadでの画面共有のコマンドがなくなっており、困っています。解決方法教えていただけると有難いです。アップデートは最新で、有料プランです。以前までは、普通に画面共有コマンドがあり、画面共有できていたのに、突然、コマンドがなくなっていました。

impre by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My First Hosting Experience

I set up my first Zoom meeting today as the host. I have been on many Zoom calls and I have always been sent a link to click on to join the meeting. Today I scheduled my meeting, added the email addresses on my participants and closed out the site. I...

Don5 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

ZOOM RECORDING FAILED

Hello, I was hoping someone in Zoom Support could help me with a zoom recording issue I just experienced. My colleagues and I were just on a zoom meeting, I recorded and once it was almost complete, a zoom screen popped up stating "zoom unexpectedly ...

ANNUAL PLAN

Hello! I would like to buy the annual plan, but I don't know if I can cancel it during that period. If someone bought and knows about it, tell me on the comments, please. Thank you.

Maf6 by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No button to allow participants to record

Hi Eyeryone, I am using Zoom for Meetings with just one participant. Although me as Host I can locally record the meeting (button is visible) there is no option to allow my participant to record it on her device. I red it should appear in the partici...

Dolma by Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

zoom Client

Hallo Community,ich kann über den Desktop keine Zoom-Meetings mehr Planen. Der Client beschränkt sich auf die Auswahl:An Meeting teilnehmen oder Anmelden.Ich habe schon alles deinstalliert und neu installiert. Der Zoom Client mit Meeting Planen, Eins...

Pausar transmisión en Vivo

Hace 1 mes haciendo una transmisión en vivo desde zoom a Youtube, pude pausar la transmisión y luego reanudarla. Ahora ya no puedo, solo me aparece PARAR TRANSMISIÓN; y necesito es pausar. Podría alguien ayudarme si me falta habilitar algo? gracias!