Meetings
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What are Zoom Meetings?

Zoom Meetings are a simplified video conferencing solution for an optimized virtual meeting experience. Explore the Zoom Community's Recent Activity below to join the Meetings conversation and connect with other members. If you're still looking for support, browse our Zoom Meetings support articles or start a new discussion below!

Recent Activity

voice distortion

my voice is very slow and every other voice is very fast How do I fix this Know I have replaced the equipment, updated the driver, uninstalled and reinstalled the drivers and cursed suggestions

Reusing/Restoring Link

We have a standing, twice a day call with supporters of our non-profit organization. We inadvertently deleted these calls from our list of scheduled meetings however, the link continues to work. So the calls continue to happen even though the meeting...

Multiple Zoom clients for macOS now?

I often check Zoom versions and update our fleet (3000+) Mac. Yesterday, I see 5.10.1 so I grab it and scope it out via our MDM. 1. This morning I get a message in Zoom that I need the proper version for my device, an M1 Mac. Or something to that eff...

pmullen by Listener
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cloud Recordings Not Playing Back?

Hi, this is a new issue that wasn't occuring maybe 4 hours ago. Suddenly, none of my Cloud Recordings will playback. I've been trying several of them over the last hour and the error I'm getting is "The media could not be loaded, either because the s...

Meetings wont connect

I have restarted and updated, my laptop, I have uninstalled and reinstalled zoom, and done everything I can that has been written about to get zoom to work on my laptop. I cannot get a connection to any meetings. It works perfectly fine on my phone. ...

JCC15 by Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes